《 14 》

{ Seonghwa's pov }

Another regular day passes again and again. Little by little I've been doing little actions to work my way up to show my feelings to Sooyoung. She hasn't noticed anything yet so far but I'm working my way up to do a little more.

"Seonghwa sweetie, Sooyoung is waiting for you", my mom yelled from downstairs. Today was another regular school day, nothing too out of the ordinary. I quickly put on my shoes, grabbed my backpack and phone and headed out. Once I got downstairs I saw Sooyoung sitting on the couch playing on her phone.

"Alright mom we'll be off to school now", I opened the front door and waved my mom bye, Sooyoung doing the same after that. Soon I closed the door and me and Sooyoung were walking side by side talking about random things. As we were walking, I could feel our hand brush against each other. My stomach twists at the feeling of our hands brushing against each other.

"Seonghwa what are you doing?", asked Sooyoung as I somehow got the courage to grab Sooyoung's hand and hold it in mine, intertwining our fingers as I did so.

"What? Can I not hold my best friends hand?", damn that hurt to say. Sooyoung quickly shrugged the idea off and let me hold her hand. We arrived at the school (still holding hands), and went up to our friends who were talking with each other.

"Hey- did we miss something?", said San as he looked down at our hands. Sooyoung quickly noticed and pulled her hand away and put it in her hoodie.

"No nothing is going on between us, just two best friends holding hands. Nothing wrong with that right Seonghwa?", I felt my heart break but quickly faked a smile and nodded to the guys. They gave us all weird looks and just shrugged it off (although Yunho kept giving me a random glare once in a while).

"Hey Sooyoung, do you want to hangout after school?", asked Yunho as he was smiling to her, then looking at me with a smirk. He definitely knows what he's doing wrong and I hate it.

"I mean I'm-"

"Actually! Sooyoung and I have to go home right away after school", I placed my arms around Sooyoung's shoulder and pulled her closer to me.

"No we don't"

"Yes we do, now we need to get to class", I grabbed Sooyoung's hand and dragged her away from everyone else. Sooyoung tried to get out of my grip but I held onto her.

"Park Seonghwa, let me go!", she said, raising her voice a bit, gaining attention from everyone in the hallways. I ignored her and continued bringing her to her first class. Once I was in front of her classroom I let go of her hand and looked at her.

"What was that about!", Sooyoung yelled while giving me a glare.

"Nothing, I just want to be with you after school that's all", I innocently smile while my hands were behind my back.

"Well I want to hangout with Yunho! You know I like him Hwa", she whined while stomping her feet.

"Well too bad", I said while turning away and walking away from Sooyoung.

"Well why can't I hang out with him!", she yelled one last time. I smirked and looked at her before speaking.

"Simple. Cause you're mine"

__________________

Hey guys! So I decided to update cause why the fuck not. Also my friends found my wattpad and I was freaking out, like a lot. Was super embarrassed but like it's okay cause one of them gave me a really good Jimin fanfic idea so look out for that!

I hope you all enjoy this update! I love you all and please stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

Twitter: @pardonkookie7

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️