《 8 》

{ Seonghwa's pov }

I finally woke up from my sleep. As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw Sooyoung sleeping peacefully in my arms. Seeing her made me smile.

"So it wasn't a dream?", I said, recalling what had happened last night. I thought everything was a dream or was apart of my imagination but I guess I was wrong.

I decided to get out of bed and go downstairs, leaving Sooyoung sleeping alone in my bed. I went downstairs and greeted my mom good morning before making myself some coffee.

"How'd you sleep last night?", asked my mom as I was getting a cup from the cabinet. "It was good", I simply said while picking out the type of coffee I needed.

"Is that so?", she questioned while giving me a smirk. I looked at her weirdly and continued making my coffee. "I mean yeah, it felt like how I usually would sleep-"

"I mean I would've probably died if my crush hugged me like that while I was sleeping", she said. I looked at her and felt my face heat up. She started laughing at my reaction.

"How did you-"

"Your acting like I didn't walk into your room to see what I should make for breakfast. When I did I saw you and Sooyoung sleeping together while you held her tightly in your arms, I even got a picture, just in case I need to blackmail you", she said while winking at me. I scoffed and poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue.

"Don't you dare try and embarrass me now mom"

"Don't worry I won't, I'll just hold onto the picture until you and Sooyoung get together"

"Mom me and her are going to stay friends forever, there's no need to try anymore", I said while taking a sip of my coffee. My mom then started lecturing me about how I shouldn't be scared to show my feelings and tell her how I really feel. I would but if only she knew how difficult it was to do so.

"Good morning", said a sleepy Sooyoung while rubbing her eyes. Both me and my mom greeted her good morning while she sat down at the table. "Seonghwa why was I in your bedroom", she asked while stretching her arms.

"Well you fell asleep last night and I brought you to my room since it's closer to the living room. Don't worry I slept in the guest room"

"No you-"

"Hey mom how about you make us some food!", I said before she could say anything else that could embarrass me.

"No it's fine actually, I'm planning on eating out with a friend", Sooyoung said while getting up. I looked at her and gave her a curious look. A friend?

"Who?"

"Well yesterday Yunho asked me if I was free for today and I said yeah and we're going to hangout today and eat, actually he should be on the way soon so I should get ready", after Sooyoung had said that, she quickly went upstairs to get ready. I felt my heart break once again.

"Yunho? Like your friend Yunho?", asked my mom as she walked over to me. I slowly nodded while walking back to the kitchen. I sat down at the table and sighed while taking a sip of my coffee. "Does Sooyoung perhaps..likes Yunho?", said my mom while standing in the same spot as before.

"I don't even know anymore, she probably does and who knows, Yunho may like her too. All I know is that she'll never like me"

__________________

I've been so happy since yesterday cause my mom got some fruit yesterday and I was so happy and ate a lot of fruit. Also been irresponsible and sleeping through all my online classes but like I still have good grades so that's good? Anyways thanks for reading! I love you all and stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️