《 16 》

{ Seonghwa's pov }

"Seonghwa dear, get up, school is over", I felt someone tap my shoulder. My eyes slowly started to open as I looked around. My moms friend (or auntie as I like to call her) woke me up.

"I let you two sleep since I figured you guys must've had a long day, and also it was cute", I looked to my left and saw Sooyoung sleeping, laying her head on my shoulder. I smiled and looked back at my auntie who was now smirking at me.

"You like her don't you?"

"What! N-no I don't, I have no idea what your talking about", she just laughed as I quickly denied her. Now everyone knows my feelings for Sooyoung, except for her.

"It's fine my dear, now hurry along, your mother is probably worried about how you haven't come home yet", I nodded and quickly woke up Sooyoung. It took a bit but she eventually woke up.

"Shit what class do we have?", she said as she stood up, grabbing her bag. "Sooyoung school is over, we slept through out our classes, we can ask the guys if we missed anything", she nodded and we both had gotten out of my secret hide out. We said goodbye to my auntie and left. The hallways were empty, with janitors already cleaning up. Once we had gotten out of the school building, we quickly started walking home.

"Do you think your mom will be mad at us?", asked Sooyoung as we both continued to walk side by side.

"No she won't, I'm pretty sure my auntie let her know where we are so there shouldn't be a problem", Sooyoung nodded and we both continued walking in silence. Once we reached my house, I knocked on my door three times, soon revealing my mom with an apron on while smiling at the both of us.

"There you kids are, just on time for dinner", my mom let the both of us in as she hurried back to the kitchen. Sooyoung and I had both put our bags down and went to the kitchen only to see three plates on the table filled with delicious food.

"Hurry and eat before your food gets cold", with that, Sooyoung and I had both began eating like there's no tomorrow. I had eaten a lot since I didn't really eat lunch so I'm starving at this point.

"Slow down there sweetie, your going to choke on your food"

"He didn't eat much for lunch, that's why he's stuffing everything in his mouth", Sooyoung said while laughing.

______

"Thanks for the food mom", I got up and put my dishes in the sink and began cleaning them. Afterwards I went up to my room, only to be greeted by Sooyoung who was sitting on my bed, playing on her phone.

"And what are you doing here?", I asked her while sitting down at my desk. I got my bag and began taking out all my assignments that I needed to get done for school.

"Nothing, just got bored"

"Don't you have homework?"

"No I finished it all beforehand"

I nodded and started working on my homework while the room filled with silence, which I didn't mind cause then I won't get distracted. After a few minutes of silence and me flipping through pages for my homework, Sooyoung had decided to speak.

"Seonghwa can I ask you something?", Sooyoung asked. I nodded, still looking at my math homework which was making my head hurt, a lot.

"About what you said earlier, what do you mean when you said, simple, cause your mine?", my head jerked up as she had asked her question. I turned my chair around and looked at her. This is where my confidence needs to build up.

"I mean, I said what I needed to say. The meaning is all in the sentence Sooyoung", I smiled innocently at her then turned back to do my homework.

"But...why did you say that?", I looked up and then sighed. I got up from my chair and walked over to Sooyoung, who was now standing up. She gave me a weird look as I continued walking closer to her.

"Seonghwa, your getting a little too close for my liking", at this point, Sooyoung was now against the wall while I stood in front of her.

"G-get away p-please", it's cute how she was now all nervous and how she began to stutter.

"Am I making you nervous?", I inched my face closer to hers. As I inched closer to her face, her face began to get all red.

"Your cute when your nervous", I smirked at her and backed away a little, still keeping my body close to hers.

"Now the reason why I said that is simple but you don't seem to get why I said that"

My confidence level was so high that I somehow managed to quickly kiss Sooyoung on the cheek, not thinking about it at all.

"Now can you get out, I'm going to change into something else", without even a second after hearing my words, Sooyoung ran out of my room while covering her face. I laughed at her reaction and sat down.

"She's cute when she's all flustered"

__________________

Finally, after a couple days, I am now updating again. I'm sorry for not updating in a while, school is coming to an end and I've been focusing on a lot of things, especially with transferring from my school to a new school for high school. Now I will be going swimming now since it's hot as hell right now so I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I love you all and stay safe!

( a/n : stream Candy by Baekhyun! )

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

Twitter: @pardonkookie7

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️