《 19 》

{ Author's pov }

"You guys are what!", exclaimed a surprised and very loud Wooyoung. Yunho and Sooyoung has both decided to walk to school together. While they were both walking together, they of course held each other's hand, like any ordinary couple. They laughed, talked, messed around once in a while but made it to school. But of course they're friends didn't ignore the fact that they were both holding hands.

"Yes we're dating now keep it down Wooyoung", Yunho said while giving everyone around us an apologetic look. "I'm sorry but it's only been what? A day and we come back to find out you two are dating!", Sooyoung laughed, telling Hongjoong for the 100th time that they really were dating.

Seonghwa on the other hand felt hurt. He knew this would happen. He knew his two best friends would date but was Yunho and Sooyoung's relationship going to stop him from at least confessing to Sooyoung that he liked her? Of course not. If anything, them announcing their relationship made Seonghwa more determined. Even though Yunho and Sooyoung were together, he had to do something, and he had to do it now.

"Damn my man Yunho stepping up his game! That's my best friend people!", Mingi said, while hyping up Yunho and hugging him. Yunho laughed and hugged him too. "Congrats, I'm happy for you two", Seonghwa said as he walked up to Sooyoung. Sooyoung looked at her best friend and smiled. She was happy Seonghwa supported her and Yunho's relationship, knowing Seonghwa can be overprotective. But little does she know, Seonghwa was gonna do a lot more then Yunho.

"Thanks Hwa, I really appreciate it", Sooyoung pulled Seonghwa for a hug, wrapping her small arms around him. Seonghwa smiled and felt his heart beating fast. He wrapped his arms around Sooyoung too. He didn't want to let go. He wanted to stay in that position but Sooyoung soon let go of him, giving him a big smile.

"Now let's go toothless, we have class. Come on guys we're gonna be late!", Sooyoung said our loud, getting all of the guys attention. Some of them started walking to class already, but some waited.

"Come on Yunho we got class, don't want Mrs. Kim to yell at us again", Yeosang yelled, walking ahead of Yunho. Yunho quickly walked to Sooyoung and hugged her.

"I love you, I'll see you at lunch", Sooyoung smiled and nodded. Yunho then gave Sooyoung a quick kiss on the lips before walking back to Yeosang.

"Ew gross", Wooyoung said, while pretending to throw up, along with Mingi. Sooyoung has rolled her eyes, hitting the both of them. "I swear you guys are so annyoing", the boys stopped and laughed at Sooyoung's reaction. Then the three of them began walking together, leaving Seonghwa there.

Seonghwa sighed and looked at the ground.

"Don't worry Sooyoung, I promise I'll tell you my true feelings. The 1 Secret I've kept from you for years now"

__________________

I couldn't handle it anymore! I just had to make a quick little update for you guys. I know it's short but it's the best that I could do. I just couldn't stand to keep you guys waiting for me. My family and I are getting ready to leave to Las Vegas in a couple hours. Just double checking our bags, making sure we have everything, and of course resting up for the 5...hour...drive.

Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Thanks for 3k reads on this book. Can't believe I have this many reads for my new book already. I hope you all enjoy! I love you all and please stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

Twitter: @pardonkookie7

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️