《 22 》

{ Author's pov }

Another day of school ended like usual. Sooyoung was so nervous to go home because she had to walk with Seonghwa. She couldn't bear to face him after whatever he did. She couldn't even face him after finding out he likes her. She spent most of her time in the library thinking and processing the whole thing.

During class she tried her best to focus on the different lessons but it was hard for her to put her whole attention on what the teacher was saying. She tried to hang out with Yunho after school so she doesn't have to walk with Seonghwa to their house but turns out Yunho was busy and had to go visit his grandma who was in the hospital.

"Finally you're here, you were walking so slow back there. Now let's hurry and go home", Seonghwa said while grabbing Sooyoung's hand and dragging her off the school campus. Seonghwa didn't seem to let go of Sooyoung's hand, wanting to hold her hand forever but Sooyoung thought otherwise.

"My mom made some dinner and asked if you wanted to eat some food before going to you're house", Seonghwa asked the girl who was trying her best to let go of Seonghwa's hand.

"I would love to but my mom had something planned for us", she quickly said. She kept trying to let go of Seonghwa's hand and soon enough Seonghwa noticed the girls action.

"What are you doing?", he asked the girl. They both had stopped walking and just stood side by side. The girl looked at Seonghwa then at their hand.

"Can you...l-let go of my hand", she quietly asked. Seonghwa smirked and held her hand properly while he intertwined their fingers together. Sooyoung looked at Seonghwa with wide eyes while with her other hand, trying to get out of his grip.

"You're only gonna make it worse for you", he said, making the girl give up. She sighed and looked back up at her best friend. "Can you please let go of my hand, I have a boyfriend Hwa", after hearing this Seonghwa rolled his eyes but didn't let go of her hand.

"So? Just because you have a boyfriend isn't going to stop me. Plus you already know what I'm capable of babe, or do I need to remind you", as Seonghwa said this, he inched his face closer and closer to the girl causing the girl to move her face to the side. Seonghwa laughed at her cute action and continued walking with her, still holding her hand.

At this point Sooyoung didn't even bother to try and get her hand out of Seonghwa's, all she just wanted to do was go home and just sleep. But little did she know, she wasn't going to be doing that.

"Hey you just passed the neighborhood", said the now confused girl. "I know", Seonghwa simply said. The girl kept saying to go back but the boy didn't listen and continued taking the girl wherever he was taking her.

Eventually they ended up in front of a ice cream parlor. The girl looked at the boy then inside the shop. Inside the walls were painted a pastel pink and had 4 tables inside. It was pretty small but had enough room to move around.

"Let's go", Seonghwa exclaimed as he brought the girl inside, still holding her hand in his like they were a couple.

"Hello, what can I get for you guys?", asked the cashier. Seonghwa looked at all the different ice cream flavors before deciding which ice cream flavor he wants.

"I'll have one scoop of cookies & cream, what do you want?", Seonghwa asked he girl who was standing there, wanting to be home already. "Nothing I'm good let's just hurry and get you're ice cream so we can-"

"She'll have one scoop of strawberry", Seonghwa smiled at the cashier as she began getting the scooper. "Would you like them in a cone or cup?".