《 23 》

{ Sooyoung's pov }

After Seonghwa kept dragging me for who knows how long, we were finally home! Seonghwa walked up to my doorstep and knocked on the door, which led to my mom greeting the both of us with a smile.

"Finally you came home, your father was starting to worry about you Sooyoung", I smiled and nodded, telling her why me and Seonghwa took a bit long. She just nodded and then looked at mine and Seonghwa's hand. Let's just say my mom gave me the biggest smirk ever.

"Okay Seonghwa, I know that your mother is definitely waiting for you so you can go home. Also you and your mother should come over for dinner next week if you can, I definitely need to catch up with her", Seonghwa smiled and nodded. My mom bid her goodbyes to Seonghwa while I just quickly waved and walked inside. My mom closed the door and looked at me while I was heading to the kitchen (cause my fat ass needs food).

"You like him don't you", was the first thing my mom said to me when she followed me to the kitchen. "Mom how many times do I have to tell you, I have a boyfriend, Seonghwa is just a friend", I explained while taking another bite out of my apple.

"I still think Seonghwa is perfect for you", my mom said while walking over to the cabinet, also getting a snack. I sat down on the little island in our kitchen and continued eating my apple. "Are you sure you don't like Seonghwa".

"Mom I don't know how many times I'm going to tell you I don't-"

"I mean you two were holding hands", and she cut me off. Love having a mom who questions my feelings and hormones right?

"That's because he held my hand, I was trying to get his hand off of mine but I gave up".

"Okay whatever you say", my mom said, in a tone that says 'I'm not going to believe you but I'm going to pretend I do' if that makes sense. This isn't the first time my mom confronts my feelings towards Seonghwa. She's done it before, even had a conversation about it with my dad, but at this point I'm used to it so I don't even question her about it.

"Okay well I'm going to go to my room and do homework", my mom nodded and continued eating her snack while I grabbed my bag and went up to my room. Honestly I didn't even feel like doing work, I just felt like resting and besides tomorrow is the weekend so why not give myself a little break?

I ended up placing my bag on my floor, took off my shoes then laid in bed. Slowly but surely I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier and soon fell asleep.

__________________

It was the next morning and very quiet in my house. Usually I would hear my mom blasting music while her and my dad cleaned the house (a/n: literal my house every Saturday morning), but turns out my parents left to go out of town (again). They said they were going to bring my along but I wasn't waking up so they left me home alone, again.

I was too lazy to get out of bed so I was just scrolling through social media until I got a text.

Yunho 💕
Hey babe, I was wondering if
you wanted to hangout today :)

Sooyoung ❣️
Yeah sure I'm down, where at?

Yunho 💕
I was wondering if we can
just relax and hangout at your
place if that's fine with you

Sooyoung ❣️
Oh yeah that's fine

Yunho 💕
Okay I'll be there in 15