《 2 》

{ Sooyoung's pov }

"That class was boring", said Mingi as well all walked out of the classroom. Me and Wooyoung agreed. Even though literature is my favorite class, the teacher was just going over how this year was going to be like. Nothing much.

"Hey guys", said Yeosang as we walked up to him. He all greeted him back and soon we split off. I don't have Wooyoung or Mingi for second period, but I do have Yeosang. We both walked side by side not saying a word to each other.

"You know, Seonghwa-hyung told us a lot about you", Yeosang said, breaking the silence between us. "He did?", I asked. Yeosang nodded, still looking ahead of us.

"He told us many stories about the both of you and how you met. I think you guys will be a cute couple if you ever start dating", I soon started laughing after what he said. Yeosang looked at me weirdly and with a confused face.

"Me and Seonghwa dating? Never. He's like a brother to me, I can't possibly date him", I laughed out. I thought only Yeosang heard me but turns out there was someone else listening to our conversation.

{ Seonghwa's pov }

For my second period I have math class. Sadly I don't have any friends in that class but I don't mind. Without having them in class, I can actually focus on the lesson. While walking to my math class I saw Yeosang and Sooyoung walking together. I assume they have their second class together.

I walked far back from them, trying to listen to their conversation they were having. Seems like their talking about me.

"He told us many stories about the both of you and how you met. I think you guys will be a cute couple if you ever start dating", I smiled at what Yeosang said. Me and Sooyoung dating? That's what I've always wanted for years now.

Out of nowhere I could hear Sooyoung burst out laughing. Yeosang gave her a weird look, thinking she's a crazy person for laughing at nothing. I even thought it was strange. Yeosang didn't say anything funny, why is she laughing?

"Me and Seonghwa dating? Never. He's like a brother to me, I can't possibly date him", Sooyoung said out loud. I felt my heart hurt by what she said. "He's like a brother to me", damn that one hurt.

"I mean who knows, one day you may feel different towards him, just saying"

"No I could never see myself liking Seonghwa like that. And even if I did, I'm sure he wouldn't like me back"

Soon the both of them entered inside their class, leaving me there dumbfounded. I've liked Sooyoung since I was in third grade and she was in second grade. At first I just thought it was some stupid crush that little kids have when their younger but turns out, it was much more then that.

I thought my feelings would go away for her in a year or two, but entering eighth grade and still having feelings for her? That's when I knew that my feelings for her weren't stupid. I know this is going to sound cliché, or sound like some kdrama shit but she's different.

She's everything a guy would want in a girl. She's funny, sweet, super pretty, smart (but can be dumb), she's perfect. She always puts herself down and talks about all her flaws, but she doesn't know that in my eyes, her flaws are perfect. I would build up the courage to confess to her and tell how I really feel but I don't want to risk our friendship.

Me and her have been best friends since elementary school. We're super close and so are our families. We always tell each other all of our secrets. But of course I never told her my feelings for her.

"Mr. Park, you need to head to class now", said the principal. I was startled and got scared but quickly said sorry and headed to class. I was late to class but the teacher didn't mind since he said it was the first day of school.

All through class I couldn't stop thinking about Sooyoung and what she said.

"Me and Seonghwa dating? Never. He's like a brother to me, I can't possibly date him"

Can I ever be with Sooyoung?

__________________

Chapter 2 is now up! I'm actually liking this story a lot of I'm being honest. I hope you guys feel the same way! Thanks for reading! I love you have and stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️