《 20 》

{ Author's pov }

Finally it's the weekend! What Sooyoung had been waiting for all week. This week of school has been tough on her lately. She's been procrastinating a lot and has been turning in work a bit late then usual. Even her own teachers have noticed but didn't think much about it.

Sooyoung was laying in bed while staring at her bedroom ceiling. She can hear her mom downstairs, singing while cleaning up the house. She can even hear her dad mowing the lawn outside. Sooyoung didn't know what to do at all. She already tried helping her parents with cleaning the house but they had said no to her and that they didn't need her help.

Sooyoung then got a call from her sweet boyfriend, Yunho. The sweet and kind boy had asked his girlfriend if she could hangout today, since he too was also bored. Sooyoung obviously agreed, knowing Yunho could cure her boredom. Yunho and her has agreed to meet up at a bubble tea shop in 2 hours, leaving Sooyoung some time to rest then get ready.

As time passed slowly, Sooyoung started getting ready. She just wore a simple yet causal outfit. Wearing a basic shirt, jeans and some vans along with the outfit. She wasn't too big on fashion and didn't really wear clothes that were trendy, just went with the basic outfits.

She still had around an hour left so she just stayed on her phone, waiting for the time to come for her to go and meet her boyfriend.

"Sooyoung you're best friend is here", yelled Sooyoung's mom. Sooyoung quickly sat up on her bed and as soon as she did that, her bedroom door had opened, revealing Seonghwa smiling at her. Sooyoung smiled back and motioned Seonghwa to sit on the bed with her. Seonghwa took note of that and closed her door, walking to her bed.

"What are you doing here?", asked Sooyoung as Seonghwa took a seat next to get on her bed. "What? Am I not allowed to visit my best friend?", Sooyoung laughed at Seonghwa's cute pout he did when he answered Sooyoung's question.

"I'm just joking no need to act like a big baby", laughed the girl who was playfully hitting her best friends arm. Seonghwa laughed at the sight of his best friend laughing. He loved the way she laughed, it was truly music to his ears.

The more Seonghwa stared at her, the more he noticed her outfit. How she was all dressed like she was going out somewhere. He knew that if she was staying at home, she'd walk around in her pajamas all day long, not caring if she looked like crap or not.

"Where are you going?", he asked her, generally curious about his best friends whereabouts. "Oh I'm going to meet up with Yunho for a bit", as Seonghwa heard Yunho's name, he immediately rolled his eyes. Sooyoung noticed his action and crossed her arms, looking at him with a slightly annoyed glare.

"Why are you rolling your eyes? Is there a problem with me hanging out with my own boyfriend?", she said with an annoyed tone, causing Seonghwa to look at her. He knew he wanted Sooyoung to be happy but not with Yunho. He wanted her to be happy with him. He wanted to be a good friend and let her do what she wants, she's practically an adult already, but she never seems to hangout with Seonghwa as much as before.

"It's just you two always hangout, what about me?", Sooyoung knew Seonghwa would say this. She knew herself that she's been spending more time with Yunho. She felt bad for not being around Seonghwa as much as before but she lived right next door to him, he can come over anytime and hangout with her.

"I know Hwa but can you just-", as soon as she started speaking, her phone rang. She grabbed it and saw the ID caller, reading it as Yunho and quickly answering it.

"Hey babe, I'm on my way to the bubble tea shop", Yunho said a bit loud, causing Seonghwa to hear. "Okay I'll be there-".

Seonghwa couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to spend time with Sooyoung. Yunho has been keeping her to himself for too long, now it's Seonghwa's turn to take her back. Seonghwa quickly snatched the girls phone away, causing her to yell at him to give it back, but of course he ignored her.