The Miserable Mill Part 2

♪Look away, look away♪
♪This show will wreck your evening♪
♪Your whole life and your day♪
♪Every single episode♪
♪Is nothing but dismay♪
♪So look away♪
♪Look away look away♪

♪The lumbermill is where♪
♪ Y/N and the Baudelaires are forced to work♪
♪The eye doctor is sinister♪
♪The owner is a jerk♪
♪They end up in a fiendish plot♪
♪With logs and hypnotism♪
♪The very thought of watching♪
♪Should be met with skepticism♪

♪Just look away, look away♪
♪There's nothing but horror♪
♪And inconvenience on the way♪
♪Ask any stable person, "should I watch?"♪
♪And they will say, "look away"♪
♪Look away look away♪

♪Look away, look away♪

Violet's POV

"Thank you, I can see," said Klaus. How could he not see that was Count Olaf who had just handed him his glasses.
"Well, of course you can. I'm an excellent optometrist, no matter what the medical board says," said the woman next to Count Olaf. I was very skeptic that she was the one who was doing this to Klaus because I knew Count Olaf wouldn't have the ability to do such a thing.
"Well, hello, little girls. What are your names?" Count Olaf said in a feminine voice.
"You know our names, and that wig and that lipstick don't fool us," I hissed.
Count Olaf gasped femininely. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm Dr. Orwell's receptionist. My name is Shirley."
"You mean Shirley Count Olaf?" I snapped.
"Actually, my last name is St. Ives. It says so on my name tag, see?" 
"Nametag Schmametag," Sunny babbled. 
"What have you done to Klaus? And Where's Y/N?" I asked. 
"You were right. These children are horribly impolite," said Dr. Orwell, looking to Count Olaf.
"They really should be more careful, Dr. Orwell. If they were to do something impolite to me, like, for example, call me by the wrong name, I would have to do something impolite to them, like, for example, tear their hair out with my bare hands. Cookie?" he said as he opened a cookie jar. 

Just then Charles and Sir approached us on a bike. Charles honked the horn as they stopped. 
"What's all this? I don't pay you in gum to stand around gabbing!" Sir snapped. Charles panted as he tried to catch his breath. "Oh, hello, children. I hope you're having a nice visit with the optometrist," Charles said. 
"Charles, you have to listen. This woman is a notorious villain. And she's not a woman," I said.
"Nonsense! Dr. Orwell has provided free eye exams to Lucky Smells employees for years. And there's nothing villainous about free healthcare. Clearly she's a woman. Look at her pantsuit," said Sir.
"I'm surprised at you, Baudelaires. Women can be doctors just as men can be receptionists," said Charles.
"I'm talking about the receptionist," I said. 
"Hi, I'm Cookie. Shirley?" said Count Olaf, causing Dr. Orwell to hit him, making Count Olaf grunt. "I'm Shirley. Cookie?" 
"Don't mind if I do," said Sir, going for one of the cookies, but Count Olaf closed the lid before he did. "Did you consider our little proposal?" Count Olaf asked as he caressed the top of the box with his finger. 
"What proposal?" asked Charles.
"It doesn't concern you, Charles," said Sir.
"Doesn't concern me? I'm your partner," Charles said. I felt bad for Charles. Sir treated him so poorly even though they were supposed to be partners. 
Dr. Orwell then approached him. "I... I haven't seen you in my chair," she said.
"I have excellent vision," said Charles.
"Well, vision changes,' said Dr. Orwell before looking into his eyes. "Just as I suspected. Cloudy, dull. What color is this newspaper?" asked Dr. Orwell, holding up a newspaper. 
"Hmm, black and white?" Charles answered.
"And color-blind, too. You must come see me right away."
"Can't have a cloudy, dull-eyed partner. How would you make my omelets?" said Sir. "Now, ladies, would you like a ride?" he asked. 
Count Olaf gasped in excitement. "Handsome and a gentleman," he said as he got on one side the passenger chair while Dr. Orwell took the other. 
"Pleasure. Let's go, Charles," said Sir as Charles as he started to peddle away. I didn't like what was going on one bit. 
"What a nice lady," said Klaus blankly. I look to him worriedly before the foreman's voice came up on the PA again. 
"Lucky Smells visiting hours are over.Get back to work!" he yelled as a whistle blew over the PA.
"Yes, sir," said Klaus before walking away.