HALLOWEEN SPECIAL CHAPTER!!! (REUPLOAD)

A/N: Hello my beautiful and lovely readers! I know I haven't updated much, but I'm having an extreme writer's block about what to write. BUTTTT I came up with an idea about doing a Halloween special chapter just for you guys. PLUS there's a little surprise at the end...
I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR! Now, enjoy the chapter

Y/N's POV

The Baudelaires and I continued to count the days and Halloween was coming up and Charlie and grew up loving Halloween. But, the Baudelaires didn't seem to have much an interest in it. And since we haven't celebrated Halloween in a few years since our life became a crisis, Charlie and I had been starting to work together to come up with an idea on how to get the Baudelaires into the Halloween spirit. 

Charlie and I have started decorating the tents on the other side of the island to give it a spooky theme. And since Violet has been teaching me on sewing clothes, I've decided to sew costumes for Charlie and Beatrice. And I may have stitched something up for the me and Baudelaires to wear as well...hehe...
Sunny has also taught me to bake and so I decided to make Chocolates, Caramels, spear mints (not peppermints) and fruity hard candy and place them in a bowl by each tent. 

Now as for Costumes, I dressed Beatrice up as a Lion as a representation of her fierce spirit and her  mother's bravery. Charlie dressed up as a pirate, and I ended up finding my ring master outfit washed up on the island, so I cleaned it up and decided to wear it.