The Penultimate Peril Part 2

Look away, look away
This show will wreck your evening , your whole life, and your day
Every single episode is nothing but dismay
So, look away
Look away, look away

The Barnums and the Baudelaires check into a hotel to spy upon
A group of awful people from whom murder is a yawn
It may seem like Count Olaf will be finally brought to justice
But why would any viewers think that they could really trust us

Just look away,
Look away—
There's nothing but horror and inconvenience on the way
Ask any stable person, "Should I watch?" and they will say:
Look away
Look away, look away

Klaus's POV

She isn't breathing," I said. I couldn't believe this. I was going to lose Y/N...
"It isn't too late. Do you know CPR?" Lemony asked. 
"I've read about it, yes," I replied. 
"I'll pump her chest, you give her air," the man Lemony told me. I was too scared to protest. Lemony started performing the chest procedures on her and on his cue, I placed my lips on hers and gave her my air. 
We did a second round. Then a third. I was really frightened that this wasn't going to work, but I couldn't lose hope. On the fourth try, right after my breathing procedure, Y/N started coughing and regurgitated water beside her. Thank god, she was alive. 
She started to breath rapidly, hyperventilating. She started to say things over and over again. She was crying hard. She knew she wasn't able to save Dewey. 
"It's all my fault. It's all my fault. Out of all the things I can't do was what I needed to know most. I'm a failure. I couldn't save him. Kit...no..." she cried. I tried calming her down.
"Y/N, look at me. Look at me," I said overlapping her words. She looked into my eyes which looked completely heart broken. 
"You tried. That's all that matters," I said to her. 
She rubbed her eyes and held a hand to her chest in pain as she leaned up against me for support. 

Her eyes then met with the man who helped me save her

"Uncle Lemony?" she asked. 
"Hello, niece," Lemony replied. 

Y/N's POV

I couldn't believe it. My uncle who my whole family thought was dead was still alive. 
"How are you alive?" I asked. 
"There's no time to explain," he told me. "All that matters is that you're alive."
"Somebody shot that manager and he fell into the pond! I saw it while I was bird-watching!" said a woman who was part of the Volunteers Fighting Disease. 
"Those concierges shot the manager! I saw it while I was ironing my cummerbund!" came the voice of Vice Principal Nero.
"We didn't do anything. It was an accident," Violet said gritting her teeth. 
"I tried to save him!" I exclaimed, though it really hurt my lungs, making me cough really hardly. 
"They don't know that," said Klaus. 
"What can we do?" asked Violet. 
"You can get in my taxi," Uncle Lemony replied. 
"Excuse me?" Sunny asked. 
"Sometimes when I'm in a dangerous situation, such as a public place where I'm being accused of a murder that I did not commit, I find it useful to get away quickly in a taxi." Lemony explained. 
"Is that why you faked your death all those years ago?" I asked. Uncle Lemony sighed. 
"Where's Kit? She was supposed to meet us," said Violet. 
"I'm her brother. She sent me to help you. But, I can only help if you get in this taxi right now," said Lemony. 
"Children! Children!" came the voice of Justice Strauss. We turned around to see her with two officers at her sides. "I heard there was trouble, so I found these friendly police officers," she said starting to walk towards us. 
"We should leave before those officers reach us. They don't look friendly, and I'm on the lam," Uncle Lemony explained. 
"So are we. Violet, maybe leaving isn't such a bad idea," Klaus told his older sister. 
"If we leave, we'll miss the chance to put Count Olaf in jail. We can't live on the run forever," Violet told Klaus. 
"It's not hard. You just have to evade the authorities, fake your death in an unreliable newspaper, and spend the rest of your days hiding out in a series of anonymous, interchangeable motels," Uncle Lemony interjected. 
"Sounds like a lonely life," said Klaus. 
"It was," Charlie replied. I understood what Charlie meant, but Charlie stared at Uncle Lemony strangely. 
"Oh, Uncle Lemony this is..."
"--Charlie. I know. I'm the one who kept him safe most of the time before finding that Quagmire boy," Uncle Lemony explained. 
"Wait--"
"We don't have much time. But, you'll be safe if you come with me. I promise," Lemony said. His eyes did indeed show promise. I was still in the same position in Klaus's arms. 
"Children? Children, is everything all right?" Justice Strauss asked as she approached us. The five of us looked at Lemony, but we couldn't just stand or sit there. Klaus picked me up bridal style and brought me over to Justice Strauss as he followed his sisters and Charlie who walked up to Justice Strauss. 
"I heard there was some trouble with a harpoon gun and one of the managers?" said Justice Strauss as she put her arms around us. 
"It was an accident," said Violet.
 "It was Count Olaf," Klaus replied. Justice Strauss sighed in frustration, but understanding. 
"Well, you won't have to worry about him for long. Come with me. You'll be safe. I promise," Justice Strauss told us. 
"We should say goodbye to Uncle Lemony," I said, trying to hold in my cough as the pain continued to throb in my chest. But, right as we turned around, he was---"
"Gone," Sunny said. 
"I guess he couldn't stay," I said, trying to hold back tears. 
"My dear. What happened to you?" Justice Strauss asked.
"I almost drowned trying to save on of the managers. I can't swim. If it weren't for Klaus...I'd be dead," I said. 
"There there, my dear. You're safe now. Come come. We'll get you some towels and medical attention," Justice Strauss said.