Thanksgiving Chapter Special!

A/N:
Here's another Holiday Special! I hope you guys enjoy. I'm only going to post two more chapters and my story will be complete! I may or may not write a sequel. It will depend on your approvals. 
Here you are!

Y/N's POV

Today is a big day. And I don't mean that because it's Thanksgiving--no. It was also Sunny's Birthday! She was turning four today and Klaus, Violet and I wanted to do something special for her. 

Sunny has been working so hard on providing us with food for the entire eleven months we've been here and she deserved a break. And luckily, but unluckily, her birthday fell on thanksgiving this year as Violet and Klaus told me. We all wanted to do something special for her birthday this year.
This included, making all the Thanksgiving food, baking her a nice cake, giving her presents, and having a break from all of her daily chores. 

In order to keep Sunny distracted, Charlie and Sunny were going to spend the day at the beach together making sandcastles and playing in the water. We trusted them well enough for them not to go too far in the water or cause any trouble. The three of us would also be checking in on them hourly just to make sure. 

We started the day with making breakfast. We made blueberry muffins and eggs. Sunny was a little puzzled at this. Violet, Klaus and I thought she had forgotten her own birthday. 
After breakfast, Charlie took Sunny to the beach and the Baudelaires and I went into action. 

Violet took out a turkey (how we got it...don't ask. It was strange and kind of disturbing) and turned on the crock pot. I started on the cranberry sauce, made from fresh cranberries we were growing on in a garden we made earlier in the year. Luckily, I can have cranberry sauce because the cranberries are fully cooked. And Klaus started washing and cutting potatoes. Once the oven was heated, Violet then started working on some macaroni and cheese. 
Once the cranberry sauce was done, I fed Beatrice and went to check on Sunny and Charlie. 

They weren't too far from the arboretum, so I could see them from a good distance. Me, not wanting to feel like I was being suspicious, I walked over to them. 
"Hello Sunny and Charlie. What are you guys doing?" I asked. 
"We're building a sandcastle," Charlie replied. 
"Oh! That's nice. Do you have a name for it?" I asked.
"Sunshine Manor!" Sunny replied. 
"That's clever, Sunny! Who knows. Maybe this is the first model for the real castle you could live in someday," I said with a smile. 
"Improbable," said Sunny. I chuckled. 
"Violet will come back and check on you guys in a little bit. Have fun you two," I said before walking back towards the arboretum. 

When I got back, Violet was cooking the pasta and Klaus was waiting for the potatoes to cook. 
"How are they?" asked Klaus. 
"Doing great. They build a sand castle and named it Sunshine Manor," I replied, putting my apron back on. 
"That's great. Can you start on the apple pie?" Violet asked as she continued to stir the pasta. 
"Yep! I'll go get some apples," I replied. I went back outside and started climbing the outside of the arboretum. I picked about five apples and went back inside and preheated the oven. I gathered the ingredients for the dough and started mixing them together to make the crust of the pie. I then started chopping the apples and started mixing the other pie filling ingredients together. 
About an hour later, Violet just finished the macaroni and cheese and then went outside to check on the two toddlers than came back outside. 
"They're playing water polo in the waves," Violet announced as she came back inside. 
"That's cute. Can you start the stuffing?" I asked. 
"Yep," Violet replied. 
Klaus finished the mashed potatoes and started to wash some green beans. He placed them in oil in a frying pan and added some crushed almonds for a little flavor. I was in charge of keeping Beatrice occupied for a while.
About another hour later, Klaus went outside to check on the two kids. 
"They're sunbathing, but I think they're starting to get bored," Klaus said once he came back inside. 
"We better start on the cake, then," I said.