The Carnivorous Carnival Part 2 (TGS Crossover...Kind of...)

Look away, look away
This show will wreck your evening , your whole life, and your day
Every single episode is nothing but dismay
So, look away
Look away, look away

Y/N and the Baudelaires are hiding in a carnival of freaks,
Count Olaf is the worst he's been for more than several weeks,
The lions in the Hinterlands are hungry and quite fierce,
There is literally no program you can watch that is any wierse

Just look away,
Look away—
There's nothing but horror and inconvenience on the way
Ask any stable person, "Should I watch?" and they will say:
Look away.
Look away, look away.

Lemony Snicket's POV

When reuniting with friends, it can be the most happiest feelings you can ever receive. That's how the Baudelaires felt when they saw their lost friend standing before them. They were happy to see their friend again. And also relieved that she was safe. 

Y/N's POV 

The embrace I shared with the three Baudelaires made me feel happy and relieved. Happy to see them and relieved that they were safe. 
"We were so worried about you," said Klaus. 
"Where have you been?" asked  Violet. 
"Disguise?" Sunny babbled. 
"I have so much to tell you guys, it's unbelievable. You won't believe what I've been through these last couple days. But, I can't explain right now. Klaus, I need your help with something real quick. In the tent," I said. 
"What for?" Klaus asked. 
"You'll see. Violet, do you mind if I take him? We will only be a few minutes," I said. 
Violet looked unsure for a moment, but then smiled and nodded. I smiled. 
"I'll tell you everything when I get back, but I don't have that much time right now. We won't be long," I say. I snake my hand into Klaus's palm and hold it. Klaus looked surprise. 
"We'll get caught," Klaus said. 
"No you won't. Count Olaf's distracted. Don't you hear the music?" I asked. Klaus and his sister's paused for a second and the sound of song was heard from below. 
"Yeah, we do. Who is that?" we asked.
"No time to explain. I'll tell you later," I said. I then led Klaus by the hand down the stairs. 
"Violet and I aren't supposed to be seen separate," Klaus said. 
"Why not?" I asked.
"We're disguising as conjoined twins. Or a two-headed person to be exact," Klaus explained. 
"I see. Don't worry. I'll make sure you're not seen. Besides, Count Olaf looks very distracted," I said as I looked over to the singing crowd in front of Count Olaf. 
"The van is just in the back here," I said as I led Klaus to the back of the tent. 
"Van?" Klaus asked. 
"Yes," I simply replied. 
We got to the van and I very quietly opened the doors. 
"Wait Y/N's. Who's van is this?" Klaus asked. I pointed to the logo on the side of the van. 
"Carlyle's Circus (Now Traveling)?" Klaus read aloud. I nodded as I grabbed a couple of ropes and a big metal ring. 
"I guess I can tell you a little bit. I was traveling through the Hinterlands and collapsed. I had a memory. My parents used to work with Carlyle's Circus. I was training in trapeze. I was quite good. Everyone there was like a family to me. I woke up and all the familiar faces from my dream were staring down at me. They didn't remember me at first, but they did once I showed the the picture of my parents in my locket," I said as we entered the tent.  
"Wait, the lions," Klaus said. 
"They're fine. I fed them a few mice. They won't bother us," I said as I pulled Klaus along, further into the tent.