Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine . . .|
-welcome to jeon undergrounds.

     Jeongguk watched the door pushed open with Jimin, Hoseok, and two guard. He was sitting at his desk, tonguing his cheek. "Jung." He said in a low tone, eyes glued on Hoseok.

"Jeon." Hoseok walked forward, cracking his neck. His eyes held anger and rage but he maintained a smooth and rather calm look. His hands were clasped in front of him, shoulders squared.

"Give me a second, we'll talk." Jeongguk said and turned his attention to Jimin. "Take Princess to the room across from my bedroom. He can sleep on the floor for now, just until we get things pieced together. Take them with." He pointed to the guard, making a gesture for Hoseok to come sit down in the chair in front of him. "Now, let's chat."

Jimin and the guards took their leave, leaving the two grown men alone in Jeongguk's office.

"How's your knee?" Asked Hoseok in an obvious tone of sarcasm, crossing his leg over the other.

"Ehh, could be worse. Some rehabilitation issues but nothing a little bit of walking can't help." Jeongguk answered as if this were a serious conversation between the two. "I'm doing well in short. But how about you? I heard you hurt your ankle, wonder how."

Hoseok blew air out his nose, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, some dickhead robbed me and killed many of my men over something I rightfully owned. I actually decided to speak to him about it."

"How did that go?" Jeongguk crossed his arms over his chest, cocking his head to the left with a great act of wonder.

The elder shrugged lamely. "Some could say it went well, others would beg to differ. All I know is that I want what I fucking paid for." His voice became serious and sounded clearly annoyed. "So, Jeon, I want Taehyung."

"Oh, really? Hmm, shitty thing about that is I can't do that, Hoseok, really can't." Jeongguk leaned forward. "If that's all you came for, you should be heading out."

"Fuck off." Jung also leaned forward, narrowing his brows. "I swear to god, Jeongguk, give him back! This is very unlike you, very not Jeongguk-like."

"Then you don't know me, huh?" Jeongguk let out a low snicker, looking down before he picked his head back up, propping his head up with his fist. "How I see it, Jeongguk gets what he wants, does what he wants, and always has the final say. Some would like to say Jeongguk is greedy." He had a smirk playing his lips. "So, this is very Jeongguk-like. After selling Mr. Kim, I sat there and I pondered on why I thought that was so smart. When I realized my mistake, I was quick to fix my errors."

"Jeongguk is a man of his word."

"Exactly. I never promised to let you keep him. He was sold and I told myself I would get him back. A man of my word indeed, Hoseok. Now that that's settled, I think it's best you head on out." Jeongguk pulled his pistol from his waistband, setting it down on the desk as a warning. He kept a very stern, emotionless look.

Hoseok's eyes flickered between the gun and Jeongguk, sucking his teeth. He, as quick as he could, stood and yanked the gun away, taking it into his own possession.

Hoseok held the gun at Jeongguk's esophaguses. "Did you really think a castle made of sand would last?" He inquired with dark and intimidating eyes, now switching roles. This didn't last very long.

The mafia leader tongued his cheek, a dull look on his handsome face. Jeongguk was getting real tired of this. He moved, gripping Hoseok's wrist but he held the gun in place. "Kill me, Jung, and you'll be drowning in my shadow." He spat, face stone cold but voice laced with venom. "C'mon, pull the trigger, let's see how fast you can run." He made a threat, making it clear that Hoseok wouldn't have a chance getting away with killing Jeongguk, it was a suicide mission.

The elder gulped, trying his damn hardest to hide his embarrassment. He ripped the gun away and slammed it down on the desk. "You're lucky you got to me first." He was pissed. "I want him." He added with a snarl. "I want him back, I paid for him. He's mine, you know he is."

Jeongguk pushed himself to his feet beyond the pain he felt. The mafia leader straightened his collar, standing tall, his gaze dark. "Yours equals mine. Welcome to Jeon Undergrounds." He let a smirk slip over his features. "You'll love it here."

Hoseok was unsure on what Jeongguk meant by that, feeling chills run up his spine and engulf his body. He tilted his head like a confused puppy. "What?"

"You heard me, Jung." Jeongguk took his crutch and walked over, using the said crutch to support his body weight. "I said you'll love it here." And with those words that left many on the edge of their seat, Jeongguk raised his crutch high and hit it off of Hoseok, watching the other flinch. Jeongguk hit it right off of Hoseok's bicep, not holding back.

The mafia leader didn't stop there, he swung it again, forcing Hoseok off his feet and to fall right to the ground. "You made me a dime richer." He spat on him, raising it one more time.

Hoseok's vision went black with the last hit that came in contact with the side of his head, knocking him out cold. Jeongguk had just the place for him.

     "I want to go home." Taehyung complained, looking back at Jimin who sighed. "Jimin, we can leave, all I need is for you to get us away. I know you don't want to be here." Taehyung said but quieter so the guards wouldn't catch on to their conversation.

The elder let out a small breath. "Mr. Kim, I need you to relax and rest here. You'll be here until Mr. Jeon has a set plan for you. You can sleep on the floor. I'll bring blankets down later for you."

"Wait, please don't leave me here by myself!" Taehyung said, grabbing onto Jimin's wrist. The guards that stood near quickly drew their weapons out, aiming right at Taehyung. The younger didn't budge however, he held his ground with a firm grip on Jimin's small wrist.

"Go somewhere." Jimin shooed the guards away, walking into the room where Taehyung stood and shutting the door behind him. "Taehyung, please, whatever you think is going to happen; whatever stupid plan you think you have of getting out of here, stop." He demanded, holding his hand up to act his words.

"How can you be here with him? Knowing how sick he is? You don't ever plan on leaving here? You actually want to be his stupid little puppet for the rest of your life?" Taehyung asked seriously. "Horrible. I just want my life back, as much as my life as I can get back."

"And you can't."

"I can! All I need is your help! Why do you kiss up to him so much? As if you owe this guy something."

"Just please,"

"You promised you would help me but you sat there and planned my kidnapping with him, you let him beat me, let him hurt me, you won't even let me go. You're just as sick as he is!" Taehyung rose his voice. "So freaking sick! You just sit and watch it all unfold! You're such a liar!"

Jimin was taken back by the spat words. He never once believed he was as bad as Jeongguk; never seen himself being as sick and twisted as the aforementioned. "I think you need to sleep on this."

"I slept on it for the past three weeks! I don't need to close my eyes for some odd amount of numbers to know I want to go home!" Taehyung shouted, stomping his foot like a child. "Just get out! I will get myself killed trying to leave here, at least I can say I died trying!"

Jimin didn't say anything, he couldn't say anything. He was so baffled and flabbergasted by what was yelled at him. He went to speak but turned and left the room, taking out a key and locking the door.

"I'm sorry." He whispered but for no one to hear, walking away from the door with his head down. Jimin wondered something.

Was he really as bad as Jeongguk for being a bystander?

___________

A/N
I have a great way of ending this story but I can already see your guys comments. I just need you to remember one thing, this is my book.