The Daggers

Hi.

I don't know if I'm gonna keep the cover. It was either this or a drawing of Willow done by a really talented artist on Instagram. If I could make one myself, it'd probably have Willow, Poppy, Branch, Flower, Ash, Barb, and the Sun and Moon thingy.

Enjoy the story!

Together again

Gee, it's good to be together again

I just can't imagine that you've ever gone

It's not starting over, it's just going on

Together again

Now, we're here and there's no need remembering when

'Cause no feeling feels like that feeling

Together a-

Together a-

Together a-

"Sorry, everyone!" Willow apologized to a group of children. "Stupid, cheap film projector!"

Together again!

"And there you have it, kids!" she announced, turning off the film as the credits rolled. "One of the greatest films of all time: Trollhattan Melodies, starring Hope Diamond!"

The young Troll turned to her class expecting applause, but found them either sleeping or just plain bored.

Willow cleared her throat nervously. "I said, Trollhattan Melodies! As in Hope flipping Diamond!"

"Daddy told me about her!" Tiny Diamond spoke up. "She's my great-great-grandma!"

"Yeah, I know what you're thinking, Tiny," Willow said, catching the other kids' interest. "You're thinking 'I'm related to a movie star!' Well, did you also know that your great-great-grandma Hope was also the first glitter Troll to win the Golden Hair Award for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy?"

"And she's boring again," Coral Blush yawned.

"What do you mean by that?" Willow asked the Techno Troll.

"We wanna see you do magic!" a Rock kid shouted. "Blow something up, make a cool sculpture, read our minds!"

"But Lance, this is film class, not magic class," Willow pointed out. "I'm not a magician, I'm a filmmaker... with magic powers. But I can't read minds. That's a telepath, I'm an empath."

"You read Tiny Diamond's mind," a Classical child said.

"Actually, I was thinking about sprinkles," Tiny Diamond said.