Sol and Callisto

While Willow flew off to Volcano Rock City, Branch rushed back to Pop Village with Flower and told Poppy what they had witnessed. They called a babysitter for Flower and headed straight for the Pop Village Library.

“You guys were attacked by magical rocks?" she asked her pessimistic boyfriend as they searched for anything that could help.

“Willow calls them daggers, but yes!"

“Well, I don't remember Queen Penny writing anything about dagger-rocks," Poppy said, “but we should probably double check anyways."

Queen Penny was the ruler of the Pop Trolls three hundred years before Poppy, and understood the world's magic better than anyone else who ever lived. After all, it was a creature cursed with the Darkness who took the life of her daughter, Princess Primrose.

“Uh, Pops, you may wanna take a look at this," Branch alarmed. Poppy headed to the magic section to see what he was talking about and noticed the magic section was missing a few books.

“What?!" she exclaimed. “But no one else would come here at this time of night!"

“Look!" Branch gasped, pointing to hoofprints on the ground. They couldn't belong to a Puffalo or Country Troll, however. They had one-toed hooves, and this creature had two. Plus, judging by the pattern, it only walked on two legs instead of four. Branch found a tuft of yellow fur and licked it much to Poppy's disgust. “Whatever it is was just here!"

Suddenly, they heard a sound and noticed someone picking up a book they dropped. Not only was the cloaked figure carrying quite a few books, but the tracks led straight for them! The creature noticed the two Trolls and ran off.

“We gotta stop him!" Poppy shouted, running after the creature out of the library with Branch following her. “Hey, come back with our books!"

“I got it, Poppy!" Branch assured her, and prepared a hairball-duken. The creature took notice and threw the books aside before jumping out of the way, the hairball ended up hitting a tree. The creature grabbed the books and headed for the Fearsome Forest.

“We'll never catch him in there!" Poppy said. Branch ran into the forest, found the creature, and caught their ankles with his hair. The book thief fell down and dropped the stolen books.

“I wouldn't do that if I were you!" he warned, reeling the thief in. The creature pulled a handmade knife out of their cloak, cut off Branch's hair, causing him to fall over, and got back on their hooves.

“I wouldn't either," she said. For some reason, her voice sounded familiar. Branch made his hair light up and slowly approached the cloaked figure. She took off her hood, revealing her white face, auburn hair braided in pigtails, lilac eyes, red horns with white stripes, and a bucktoothed grin. Branch recognized her immediately.

“Helga?!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Willow hovered in the air just outside Ash's window. She would've used the door, but Ash's sister, Queen Barb, kinda freaked her out. Willow first met Barb and Ash during their One Nation Under Rock World Tour, when Barb wanted to destroy all other types of music in the process. Luckily, she realized different voices deserve to be heard, and learned to accept Ash as an Alternative Troll. But even though she made her sister happy, Barb remained wary about Willow.