The Beginning Of The End

It has been a dark time for all of Trolldom. Willow, a teenage Pop Troll who's Half-Rattlecobra and possesses many magical powers, carries the Light of Sol, child of the Sun, and is destined to use it to destroy the Black Rock, a powerful gem that was created by Sol's ex-girlfriend, Callisto, and has poisoned the Earth with evil magic.

Unfortunately, Willow's destiny was stolen by Pow, a Party Crasher who went rogue while being manipulated by Callisto herself, and claimed the Black Rock's power as her own. Callisto taught Pow how to do everything she did before the Moon banished her into an empty void, and a fight between Pow and Willow ended up freeing her.

Now, Pow has claimed all six Troll lands as her Dark kingdom, all of Callisto's followers are under her control, and it's only a matter of time before the Dark Princess herself reclaims our world as her own...

In the Valley of Serenity, Poppy planted a piece of her daughter's hair in a pot of fresh soil. Flower's Troll Gem was destroyed when Pow attacked Pop Village the day before, and her Gem Day ceremony was abruptly cancelled.

“A new one will gwow, wight?" Flower asked.

“Eventually," Poppy answered. “Just remember to keep your chin up and feed it lots of joy."

“What would weawwy makes me joyful is if all this badness went away," Flower muttered. As long as whatever this was kept happening, how could anyone be happy?

“We are in serious trouble," Branch said as Riff slightly lifted his beanie up. Watching the sunrise with them were Barb, Ash, Midnight, King Trollex, and Creek.

“Yes," Midnight agreed. “A Dark shadow has just been cast."

“You sure you're not just referencing the upcoming eclipse?" Riff asked, only to have his face pulled so close to Barb's their noses were smushed together.

“There's an eclipse coming?!" she exclaimed in panic. “When?!"

“Uh... later today, or something," he said nervously.

“It's gonna be directly over Volcano Rock City," Ash added. “Why do you ask?"

Before answering, Barb let go of Riff, and whispered something in Ash's ear.

“Cousins, what's going on?" Midnight asked.

“Okay, I'll tell them," Ash decided, and turned to the rest of the group. “You guys have probably heard rumors about Callisto returning to Earth. Well, time to put those rumors to rest... They are true."