019. magician

ミ★
"i'm a real fucked up guy, aren't i?"

"NATALIE!" David called from his favorite cloud couch.

"What, Dave?" Natalie answered sassily, she was slightly annoyed because she was having a conversation with Corinna and Todd in the kitchen when he yelled.

"Where's Aubrey? Why isn't she here already?" He whined like a little child. If what he was asking wasn't the most entitled thing he could've said Natalie would probably get affected by his adorable expressions.

"Okay, David, she's your almost girlfriend, not your employee; you can't just ask her whereabouts to your assistant . Besides, she might not be coming today. She has her own life too, you know?"

"Whatever, I guess I'll just call her," David grumbled in reply.

His house was currently filled with his friends, unlike the last time Aubrey was there. That night, almost the whole gang was there, with the exception of Jonah, Suzy, Brandon, Mike, Josh, Madi, Joe, and Dani.

David was way more relaxed now, so he can definitely hang with Aubrey properly. He decided that he was going to facetime the girl, wanting to see her face and where she was.

"Hey," Aubrey greeted as her face showed up on screen.

"Hi Bree," David grinned, "Where are you?"

"I'm at home with Dani and Madi. We've just finished baking blueberry muffins actually, we've been craving them lately," Aubrey informed him.

The vlogger just shook his head in disbelief, "I can't believe you're fucking baking when you can come here and just hang out with my friends."

"Wait 'till you fucking taste these muffins, Dobrik," Dani called out from behind Aubrey, holding a half-eaten muffin in her hand, "We'll be having a totally different conversation."

"Mmmhmm," Madi joined in the frame, still chewing a piece of muffin in her mouth.

"Come over then," David told them, "It's a full house today, people will probably cry in excitement when they see homemade muffins."

Aubrey groaned, "I can't, I have to do something for my dad tonight. It's practically homework."

"Oh, come on, A, just bring your laptop. I'm sure you can probably do it there," Madi suggested.

"Yeah, that big brain of yours can probably finish it in a second anyways," Dani nodded in agreement."

"You heard them, Bree, you gotta give the people what they want," David shrugged cheekily.

"Fineee..." Aubrey relented, "Don't expect me to be the life of the party though."

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Aubrey greeted everyone fairly quickly, and once she got to David she gave him a small peck on the cheek and a hug, striking a small conversation before he got distracted by something stupid Zane, Todd, and Scott were doing that was being watched by the rest of the group.

Seeing that most of the action was happening inside, Aubrey took her custom built laptop and went outside to work on her dad's newest project. He just needed someone to do a set of calculations for him, which was usually easy for her, but it was pretty long so it was taking a lot of time.

David didn't even realize Aubrey wasn't inside anymore until about one and a half hours later, when things were starting to cool down from the last bit. "Hey, has anyone seen Aubrey?"