023. this boy

ミ★
"she's definitely someone i want to have around"

David Dobrik was not feeling great. He had an interview with Sean Evans for Hot Ones later that day and he was already feeling the regret he was going to have. How can he not when he can't even handle spice at all? The only thing that was making him look forward to it was the fact that Aubrey has a free day today and she was going to come with him to the First We Feast headquarters. The 23-year-old vlogger was beyond excited to have Aubrey come to a pretty big interview with him.

"Are you ready, Dave?" Aubrey asked, looking at David from the passenger seat of her Tesla. The girl had freaked out over how dirty his was and insisted that they take hers instead. Natalie and Megan quickly agreed to the idea since they were both also lowkey grossed out by the amount of trash and dirt in his car. David didn't really have much to complain since a Tesla is a Tesla.

David looked at Aubrey and shook his head, "Fuck no, I'm going to get out of here completely dead."

Natalie laughed from the backseat, "I can't fucking wait."

The little group walked into the office and was led straight to the dressing room. Megan, however, left to brief the First We Feast team about the interview questions. Aubrey just kinda sat there with Natalie, talking to each other whilst they waited for David to finish getting his hair and make-up done.

The process didn't take that long and soon enough they were at the studio, setting up the mic and all the equipment. Aubrey was introduced to Sean, since she's the only one who hasn't met him and had a pretty vibrant conversation with him about the top food places in LA since they were both foodies.

"You know, I have to admit, at first I had no idea what you were doing hanging with David and his friends because I picture you to be this posh, elegant, untouchable girl, but I see it now. You're like smart in conversations, just easy to talk to," he admitted.

Aubrey let out a little chuckle, "I get that a lot actually, and I don't blame people because technically, when I have to interact with people from that side of my life, I do adjust myself but most of the time I'm just me."

"That's actually really interesting, we should do one of these with you sometimes."

"Or you can do it right now with her instead of me because I'm fucking regretting this already," David chimed in. The boy was visibly very nervous and anxious about the interview.

"Awww, bubs," Aubrey cooed, patting David's cheek. "You're going to do great, I'm sure it won't be that bad."

"That's what they all say," Sean laughed.

David's eyes widened, panic flashing his eyes before shaking his head vigorously, "Yep, I'm not fucking doing this."

"I'm messing with you, man. You'll live," Sean punched David on the shoulder, "By the way, are you guys a thing? Because I'm seeing something here, I think."

David and Aubrey laughed, not really knowing how to answer the question.

"We're kind of just seeing where this goes," David shrugged. Aubrey nodded at his answer, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Their conversation was suddenly cut short, much to David and Aubrey's relief, as the production team was finally ready to film the interview.

David did not look that great, he answered the questions pretty well but the spice was becoming unbearable for him. The boy was basically in pain, which both amused and saddened Aubrey at the same time. On the other hand, Natalie looked like she was having the time of her life, giggling and grinning to herself. Megan was just really focused on how David was answering the questions.