024. i like men

ミ★
"she was cute or whatevaa"

Throughout the next couple of weeks, Aubrey and David lived their life in a steady bliss. She had told her brother about David as a head's up for the extra publicity she was going to get in the future and David took the whole "pr strategy" thing fairly well. He was upset but then he understood very quickly. He, of all people, knew that it was going to be more than impossible to hide his relationship from the public so they might as well make the best out of it.

David thought that he didn't want to be his next relationship to be as public as the one he had with Liza, but after knowing Aubrey and getting a feel of their relationship's dynamic after meeting her, he couldn't help but show her off. Besides what's a beautiful diamond if you can't show it off? Especially when he knew that Aubrey was going to stay for a really long time.

Over the course of weeks, David and Aubrey had been very present in each other's social media accounts. Constantly documenting themselves spending time with each other through stories, instagram posts, and even tiktoks.

They were also getting really cozy in real life. They were past the point of comfortable with each other and are always with each other during their free time. Their friends always make jokes behind their backs that they're no so comfortable with each other that they've just completely forgotten to actually put a label on the relationship.

No one could really blame the gang because between the ever frequent kisses and the constant touching between these two, most people would see them as a legitimate couple. It's getting infuriating to have them deny it whenever the topic was brought up.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

INSTAGRAM !

@davidsdisposable: :-)liked by zanehijazi, madihughes, and 764,385 others

liked by zanehijazi, madihughes, and 764,385 others

@user1: the way only aubrey's picture get a caption here they're not even trying to be sly at this point

@user2: hi my name is david dobrik and i love my fans bc they're so easy to clown 💀🤡🤡
@user3: yo this fcking SENT me

@natalinanoel: CUTIE

-

aubreyhg's instagram story !