036. work it

ミ★
"oh, so she SPOILED spoiled."

YOUTUBE !

ALLURE UPLOADED A BRAND NEW VIDEO !

╒════════════════════╕

Aubrey Hughes' Entire Routine,
From Saving Children to
Designing Airplanes

4:05 ───|──────── 18:37

| II |

╘════════════════════╛

"Hi, my name is Aubrey Hughes, I'm the Vice - President of the Hughes Foundation and a Senior Consultant to the Hughes R&D team and this is how I work it!" Aubrey greeted the viewers.

"I have been actively assuming these roles for about a little over two years now, ever since I graduated college. Not gonna lie, daddy made some calls," she whispered the last part.

"My whole life I've kind of been exposed to
my dad's companies. My parents, they always made sure I had enough attention so they'd bring me to work. My dad would take me to his lab and teach me about a lot of really cool science experiments and then my mom would balance it out by showing me a gazillion of other things that doesn't revolve around numbers, formulas, or theories."

"Being a billionaire's daughter is something that's going to stick with you, like I don't believe there's ever going to be a time where I'm not going to also be identified as that but honestly I really can't complain because the life I have is so incredibly amazing and privileged. If I could tell you the part that sucks it's probably the default need and desire to prove myself to the world. But again, it really doesn't matter when you lead the life I live."

"So in the morning, depends on where I am, because sometimes I stay over at my boyfriend's house. Ooh,
I should've kept that to myself my brother will probably call me after this is posted, umm..." Aubrey kind of shrugged sheepishly, "Sorry bro, it is what it is."

"Anyways," She shook herself, "the first thing I do when I'm in my apartment is probably check my phone. I know it's bad, but let's face it, we all do it. I don't really check work things yet at this point, I just answer my friends if they text or look at instagram for a second. I steer clear away from Tiktok though, because I can never get off of it, ever. When I'm in David's house though, I probably won't be able to do anything because I'll have to spend like a solid 10-15 minutes trying to get him off of me, that boy's the biggest cuddler I know."

"After that, I'll get ready for the day."

A clip of Aubrey in the bathroom starts, "Ok, so I keep my morning routine pretty simple. I just wash my face, tone, moisturize, and of course, I'll put on my sunscreen. I basically just do you know your usual things. Uhh, here are the products I use if you guys are interested. I don't know, I'm so bad at this," the girl started laughing at herself, "I'm really not a youtuber at all and it SHOWS"

Then the girl took her camera to her vanity where she'll do her makeup. "For the sake of this video, I'm not going to turn any music on, but believe me if I'm not shooting this video, I'll probably have some music blasting. It can be some classics from Queen or even Taylor Swift there's really no inbetween."