Chapter 2

It is Friday, the day before I leave to go to LA. I'm super excited and I'm packing up right now. I packed a bunch of clothes, my shoes, makeup, my scrunchies, 3 bathing suits just in case, brush, toothbrush and toothpaste, my retainer, my AirPods, my laptop, my chargers, and so much more.

I have to wake up super early because my mom has to drop me off at the airport and I'm kinda nervous because I've never gone to the airport by myself before. But I excited at the same time so yeah.

April 11th 3:30 am
My alarm went off and I had to get dressed. I put on gray sweatpants, my white thrasher tank top, my dolan Twins hoodie (I'm also a huge Dolan Twins fan too), my white adidas, and I'm wearing my hair in a high ponytail.

 I put on gray sweatpants, my white thrasher tank top, my dolan Twins hoodie (I'm also a huge Dolan Twins fan too), my white adidas, and I'm wearing my hair in a high ponytail

So after I got ready, my mom drove me to the airport, and I was super tired because I had to wake up super early

Mom: Have a fun trip! Stay safe! I love you!

Me: I love you too!

I was hugging my mom and then I got out of the car to get my suitcase and other bags and I came inside the airport.

After I did some airport stuff, I went to the security station and I had to put my suitcase and bags on the conveyor belt, and I also had to take off my shoes. I walked though and I was good to go. I put my shoes back on and got my stuff and went to the bathroom because I had to go really bad. After that I was thinking about texting Bryce, but it's probably like night time over at LA so I didn't even bother texting him.

I was sitting near the exit and waited for hours. On the Loudspeaker, the employee announced that those that are going to LA can board the plane now. I gave the employee my ticket and I found a seat on the plane. I sat by the window so I can look out and see everything. There was an older woman sitting next to me. She was nice, we talked for a little bit in the beginning and then for the rest of the flight, she fell asleep and I was just listening to music on my Spotify.

On the loudspeaker the flight attendant made an announcement.

Flight attendant: good morning passengers, we will be arriving in Los Angeles in 5 minutes.

I was so excited and I was hungry at the same time. 5 minutes later we started to land and my ears were popping because the plane was moving so fast and it hurt even more because I had my AirPods in.

I look outside my window and I see that we arrived to LA!