Chapter 25

We are in the car going to the waterpark and Quinton fell asleep in the car and I was laying on top of him and I was listening to my music and had my airpods on.

Griffin: We are here boys and girls!

Me: Yay! We're here! Quinton wake up!

Quinton: (yawns) that was quick

Me: What do you mean? It was an hour away and plus I listened to a whole playlist this entire time.

Jaden: Where's Bryce?

Griffin: I don't know I guess we are the first ones here.

Me: Oh look! There's Bryce!

Bryce, Josh, Anthony, and Kio come out of the car.

Griffin: Oh look we beat you.

Bryce: Geez I didn't know it was a race.

We walking into the waterpark and I was so excited to go on the rides.

I was looking at Quinton and I wanted to hold his hand so bad, but I didn't want anyone seeing because I don't want anyone thinking that we're dating.

Bryce: Lets go on those water slides!

We all lined up for the water slide and it was a long wait.

It was my turn to go on the water slide and the lifeguard let me go and I was screaming.

Me: That was awesome!

And then Bryce, Kio, Jaden, Quinton, Josh, and Griffin went down the slide and then we decided to walk to the lazy river and then fans found us and they were taking pictures with the sway boys and I was standing there and it was awkward because I didn't think that anyone would know me.

After the fans took pictures, we went to the lazy river and we went on the tubes.

Quinton: Yo Maddy are we going on a double tube?

Me: No we can't let people know we have go on single tubes but we'll hold on to each other's tubes.

Quinton: Okay.

We went on the tubes and I saw Bryce, Griffin, and Josh running in the lazy river and flipping each other off the tubes while me and Quinton were just chilling.

Me: So Quinton, I have to tell you something.

Quinton: Yeah what is it?

Me: So last night a little birdy told me that you had a crush on me this whole time as well.

Quinton: Who told you?

Me: Anthony

Quinton: Oh um.. well it is true.

Quinton: That's why I was feeling uncomfortable around you the other day because I was gonna tell you that I liked you but I ended up founding out that you like me and I'm happy that you like me back.

Me: Me too. And Anthony told me that the reason why you went for the walk with me was because you wanted to spend time with me.

Quinton: That's also true.

Me: Wow I'm flattered. Haha

Quinton pulls my tube closer to him.

Quinton: Maddy, can I ask you a question now?

Me: Sure what is it?

Quinton: Will you be my girlfriend?