Chapter 10

We all got out of the pool, and I put a towel around my neck and ate some lunch first, and then I am taking a shower after that.

After I took a shower I put on my towel and I had to go downstairs so I can get my clothes. While I was walking downstairs Jaden and Quinton saw me walking in my towel.

Me: Oh um... I was just getting my clothes.

Jaden: Okay

It was kinda awkward because I usually bring my clothes into the bathroom and change in there but I forgot to bring my clothes so I had to go find my bag and get my clothes.

I went back upstairs to go back into the bathroom, but someone was already in there. So I knocked on the door.

Griffin: I'm in here

Me: Shoot...

So I went into the other bathroom and Bryce was in there too.

Me: Bruh where am I supposed to change?

Since Griffin was taking a shower, I just went into his room and get dressed in there.

I was wearing my blue class of 2022 tank top and green pajama pants even though it's the afternoon, I still want to be comfy.

I went into the kitchen and got all of the baking ingredients ready.

Jaden: Are we baking now?

Me: Yep

Jaden: Awesome! I'll get Josh and Quinton

Josh and Quinton walked into the kitchen and I went on Instagram live.

Me: Hey guys! I'm on live, and I'm here with Quinton, Josh, and Jaden.

Me: There's probably gonna be no one joining but whateves so we are baking cupcakes because I suggested that we should bake.

Josh went over to the over so he can preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Me: So first put the powder in the bowl, it's funfetti flavored. And then we're gonna-

Josh accidentally knock over the water bottle and spills all over the table.

Me: JOSH!!

Quinton was standing there laughing, and Jaden got napkins and I was making sure that my phone wasn't wet and thank god it wasn't.

Someone on my live commented "Nice job Josh 😂"

Me: Haha Josh, my friend Jonathan on my live just said "Nice job Josh"

Josh: Oh haha thanks Jonathan.

Me: Now we need to crack 3 eggs, but let's have the boys crack the eggs.

Quinton cracked the first egg, Jaden cracked the second egg, and Josh cracked the third egg.

Me: Good job! Now we need a cup of water and a half cup of oil, but now we need another water bottle because Josh spilled it all.

As I was pouring the water, my best friend Lia joins.

Me: OMG LIA HEYYYY!!

Lia: Heyyyy!!

Me: We're making cupcakes!

Lia: Ooh save me a cupcake!

Me: haha no

We all laughed.

We mixed the ingredients and put the batter in the cupcake holders and I put it in the oven.

Quinton: Those are gonna look good when they come out of the oven.

I immediately turned to Quinton

Me: Oh I know!

Josh and Jaden were smirking