Chapter 19

It's Wednesday morning and I look and I see that Quinton is not in bed so that means that he woke up before me which I find unusual because he sleeps late.

I put on my cute black romper and put a little makeup on, I thought I would spice it up a little bit.

I come downstairs and I show off my outfit.

Anthony: Hey Maddy! You look cute today

Me: Thank you!

Bryce: (whispers to Josh) Should we ask her now?

Josh: (whispers to Bryce) No, we should do it later

Bryce: Okay.

I see Quinton walking by.

Me: Hey Quinton!

Quinton: Hey

He looked uncomfortable and I don't know why.

I went upstairs and made a TikTok.

Jaden: Hey Maddy do want to go swimming with us?

Me: Sure also thank you for being in my TikTok

Jaden: Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were making one.

Me: It's okay haha.

I put on my bathing suit, I wore the same red bikini that I wore the first day that I went swimming.

I see all of guys in the pool and I just jumped right in because I didn't want josh to throw me in.

Griffin: Who want to do chicken fight again?

Me: Me!

Griffin: first round, it's Jaden and Kio vs Quinton and Maddy.

I got on Quintons shoulders.

Griffin: READY SET GO!

We started pushing each other and Kio pushed me down and I fell in the water, but I found it weird because Quinton usually holds my legs tight but he didn't And I fell in all the way.

Griffin: Next round Jaden and Kio vs Bryce and Josh.

Griffin: READY SET GO!

They went beast mode and Bryce fall off of joshs shoulders and I was standing right there and he almost fell on top of me and I fell into the water and almost drowned.

Griffin and Josh: went underwater and picked me up and I was coughing a lot.

Josh: Maddy are you okay?

Me: (coughs) yeah

Bryce: I'm so sorry

Me: It's okay

Bryce: What do you mean? You could've been killed!

Me: Don't worry about it at least I'm still alive.

Griffin: At least you're okay.

Griffin: Next we have Our champions Jaden and Kio vs Me and Anthony.

Josh: Are you ready?

Jaden: (screams) YEAHHH

Josh: READY SET GO!

While they did the chicken fight, I got out of the pool and cooled off and just watched the game. But that was scary when Bryce almost fell on top of me especially in water because I would've been dead right now but luckily I'm still alive.

And then I put my shorts on and went inside. I got myself a cold water bottle.

Quinton walks in.

Quinton: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah I'm fine.

Quinton: Okay

Me: Are YOU okay?

Quinton: Um yeah I'm fine.

I asked him because he's been acting weird around me lately and I'm suspicious.