Chapter 7

I woke up from my nap and I went into the bathroom and changed into shorts, and a tee shirt. And I went to the kitchen to get a snack and then I went back to the couch and I was on my phone for awhile.

I also got a call from my mom.

Me:Hello?

Mom: Hi sweetie! How are you doing?

Me: I'm good, I just took a nap and I'm just on the couch.

Mom: That's nice. I was just checking.

Me: Yeah.

Mom: I'll call you later, bye!

Me: Bye

It was getting late and I was ready to go to sleep but I needed a blanket and pillow, so I went to bryces room and asked if he had an extra blanket or pillow.

Me: Hey do have a blanket or pillow that I can borrow?

Bryce: I have a pillow, but I don't have a blanket, maybe ask Jaden if he has one.

Me: Okay

I walk into Jadens room and asked him if he has an extra blanket and he does!

After that I go back to the couch put my stuff down and put my retainer on. I was exhausted.

I woke in the middle of the night because I was so hot, like I was tossing and turning on the couch and I had my leg over my blanket, so I had to take off my shirt and sleep in my Calvin Klein sports bra.

Another hour later I wake up again because I was thirsty because room was still too hot so I go to the kitchen to get water, and Quinton walks in.

I got nervous because I was in the same room with Quinton and I was in a sports bra!

Me: oh- um... Quinton.

Quinton: Hey Maddy, what are you doing up so late?

Me: I was just getting water, it's just so hot in the other room.

Quinton: Do you want to sleep in my room?

My heart was beating so fast

Me: Um sure.

Quinton: Okay great!

I couldn't believe that I was gonna spend a night sleeping in the same room as Quinton. I was too excited.

Quinton looked at me and we started having a conversation but we were being a little quiet because the other guys were sleeping. I think.

Quinton: So how are you liking LA so far?

Me: It's great, but I haven't really done anything yet because it's only my first day and I spent almost half of the day on the plane and I didn't sleep at all.

Quinton: How come? Was the plane that loud?

Me: No, I just couldn't sleep.

Quinton: Oh.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I'm in love. And then he started asking home questions.

Quinton: What state are you from?

Me: I'm from New Jersey.

Quinton: That's nice, I'm from North Carolina.

Me: That's cool.

Quinton: When's your birthday?

Me: September 25th

Quinton: Nice mines on the 8th

Me: Wow we're close but different years

Quinton: wait you're 15 right?

Me: Yeah

Quinton: ohh so you're born in 2004?

Me: that's right and I'm a sophomore

Quinton: Me too. Wait, so did you like skip a grade or what?

Me: No I did not skip a grade, I missed the cutoff.

Quinton: Ohhh haha

We both laughed together

Me: I'm gonna go back to sleep, I'm getting tired again.

Quinton: Okay that's fine. Good night

Me: Good night