Chapter 23

After we ate lunch me and Quinton decided to go to Target and get some stuff. Griffin drove us because we both can't drive yet. Lol

We got a shopping cart and Quinton picked me up and put me in the cart. Lol It felt like that I was 5 years old again.

Me: Omg we should get face masks so we can do them together!

Quinton puts the face masks in the cart.

We bought a few more things and then we went back to the car and Quinton picked me up and we went into the car.

We arrived back at the Sway House and we are wondering where the guys were and they're in the pool.

Quinton: Are you gonna go swimming?

Me: Not right now I'm still recovering from yesterday.

Quinton: Oh I'm not gonna go swimming either.

Me: Okay what should we do then?

Quinton: Face masks?

Me: Yes!

Griffin: Are you two swimming?

Me and Quinton: No we're doing face masks.

Griffin: Okay I'll be at the pool.

We went upstairs and we put face masks on together.

We were taking mirror selfies and it was really fun.

Me: We should show the guys our face masks.

Quinton: Okay!

We went outside and showed the guys our masks.

Josh: OMG

Jaden: Nice masks

Bryce: Aww that's couple goals!

We didn't respond to Bryce because we're not dating yet.

We went back inside so we can peel our masks off. I had a hard time taking my off because I had to pull slowly so it doesn't hurt.

Me: Ow my face hurts now.

Quinton: (feels my face) Well at least your face is smooth now. (Kisses me on the cheek)

After the face masks, the guys went back inside and they did there own thing.

Quinton: I'm gonna go take a shower, it was fun doing the face masks with you.

Me: Okay, Have fun!

Quinton laughed

Me: Damn why did I say that...

I was going in the kitchen to make myself dinner and Anthony walks up to me.

Anthony: Hey Maddy

Me: Hey Ant what's up?

Anthony: So I have a question about you and a Quinton, are you guys officially dating?

Me: We haven't asked each other yet so right now no.

Anthony: When are you gonna ask him?

Me: Probably tomorrow

Anthony: Well tomorrow is the last day your staying here and then Saturday you fly back home, so why not tonight?

Me: I don't know I'm just not ready.

Anthony: I shocked because you two have been acting like a couple ever since the kiss out on the balcony. And by the way Quinton liked you this entire time also he said that you're really beautiful.

Me: Really? He had a crush on me this whole time?

Anthony: Yeah that's why he's been so helpful to you and that's why he wanted you to sleep in his room.

Me: Wow. I'm actually... surprised.

Anthony: Yeah um I just wanted to let you know that.

Me: Oh okay thank you for telling me.

Anthony: You're welcome.

4 hours later I went to sleep.