Chapter 17

Me: Heyyy who ready for makeup?

Bryce: Me!

Me: Awesome now I need a camera.

Bryce: You can borrow mine.

Me: Oh yes! Thank you! Now we need Griffin, Jaden, and Quinton.

Bryce: GRIFFIN JADEN QUINTON GET OVER HERE!!

I lost some hearing because Bryce screamed in my ear but whateves.

Me: Okay good everyone is here so let's start.

Me: Hey you guys it's Maddy here and this is the first time in like 2 years that I making a YouTube channel. You may not know me but you may know Bryce, Jaden, Quinton, and Griffin.

Me: So for this video they will try to do my makeup.

Me: Do you think you can do this?

Bryce: Um I don't know.

Me: Great! Let's start so you can pick what to do first and I will sit here and watch.

Me: WAIT!!! I FORGOT THE BRUSHES BRB

I'm so stupid I forgot the brushes in my bag and now I gotta go get them.

Me: Okay I'm back NOW we start.

Griffin: I want to do the lipstick!

Me: Okay!

Griffin is doing my lips, Bryce is trying to figure out the difference between contour and eyeshadow, Quinton is doing my eye liner and mascara, and Jaden is doing my eyeshadow and blush.

Bryce was putting contour on my eyes even tho it's for my face but I didn't say anything yet.

Jaden: Bryce! I was gonna put blue eyeshadow on that eye. And plus that's supposed go on her face not her eyes.

Bryce: It looks so much like eyeshadow.

Me: But didn't you do makeup at one point?

(Shows picture of Bryce with the makeup and blonde wig)

Bryce: We do NOT talk about that.

The guys laughed

Bryce: You're all lucky that she's not doing your makeup because I thought that was what she was doing at first.

Griffin: I mean, I would do it.

Me: Okay! Let's put lipstick on you!

Griffin: no no no I was kidding.

Me: Aw I wanted to do it.

Quinton: Maddy open your eye are look yo left the left so I can put your eyeliner on.

Me: Okay (giggles)

Jaden: How do you know how to do that Quinton?

Quinton: I don't know

Bryce: You probably did Cynthias makeup.

I got jealous when they mentioned Cynthia because I know that they're "talking" but I wanted a chance with Quinton

Quinton: No I've never done her makeup.

Me: (sighs)

Bryce: You good maddy?

Me: Yeah I'm okay.

But it did feel nice when Quinton was putting eyeliner on me just like when he braided my hair.

Everyone was still doing my makeup and then I realized that I have glitter

Me: OMG I almost forgot! I have Glitter!

Bryce: Oh I want to put it on.

Me: Okay but be careful with- it.

Bryce just throws glitter all over my face.

Me: ehh there's glitter on my tongue ehh.

Griffin: Alright the makeup is done.

Me: Do I look pretty?

Me: So let's see what I look like.

Me: Well Bryce still doesn't know the difference between eyeshadow and contour, Jadens eyeshadow really makes my look pop, Griffins lipstick makes me look like Miranda Sings and Quintons eyeliner actually looks good

Me: Well Bryce still doesn't know the difference between eyeshadow and contour, Jadens eyeshadow really makes my look pop, Griffins lipstick makes me look like Miranda Sings and Quintons eyeliner actually looks good. Haha I can't even do eyeliner on myself.

Bryce looks at Quinton.

Me: Okay that's it for video I hope you enjoyed and make sure you subscribe! Bye!!