Chapter 6

I am with Bryce in his room getting ready to go live on TikTok.

Bryce: Yo Whats Up? I'm here with my friend, Maddy

Me: Hi (awkwardly laughs)

We didn't really do much, Bryce was just answering questions and following people who gave him I'm very riches

Bryce: Ayeee Molly! Thank you for the I'm very rich I just followed you!

Bryce: (reads question) who's that girl? That's Maddy she is visiting for the week.

Bryce: where's Quinton? He is taking a shower- YO SOPHIA Thank you for the Im very rich I just followed you!

I'm going on TikTok and I notice that Griffin is on live too, so we went into Griffins room and Bryce does something.

Griffin: Yo Vicky! Thank you for the I'm very rich I just followed you!

Me and Bryce walk in and Bryce walks pass griffin and pulls his pants down so griffins live can see his butt.

Me: OMG BRYCE

My jaw dropped to the ground

Me: I think I've seen more of Bryce then I should ever see.

Bryce and Griffin was laughing so hard

Griffin: HAHHAHA MADDY

I went back to Bryces room and continued the live. And I hear Josh in the other room playing fortnite.

Bryce: I have an idea! Everyone go on Joshs twitch and comment L on the chat.

We logged onto Joshs twitch and we saw so many people comment L.

(Josh on Twitch)

Josh: Why is people commenting L? Is Bryce telling you guys to do that?

Me and Bryce were laughing so hard.

After we went on live, I was feeling tired and took a nap on the couch.

Josh, Bryce, and Quinton was walking and saw me sleeping on the couch.

Quinton: Is she sleeping?

Josh: Yeah, she had a long flight and didn't get that much sleep.

Quinton: Oh

I'm a light sleeper so I can hear what people are saying and I heard Quinton speaking and in my head, I was like, does he think that I look cute sleeping? I don't know.