Chapter 12

It's Monday morning and I woke up, and Quinton is sleeping on the other side of the bed and I was smiling and laughing silently but I didn't want to wake him up.

I decided to text Lia.

Me: Hey Lia

Lia: Hey what's up?

Me: I just woke up and I'm sleeping in the same bed as Quinton and he is so cute 🥰

Lia: OMG send a pic

I was afraid to take a picture because I didn't want him to wake up, but I took it anyways and sent it to Lia

(I couldn't find pictures of him sleeping, this is the closest I can do)

Lia: Omg Maddy

Me: I know! He's so cute!

Lia: Lol. Make sure you delete the pic just in case if he sees.

Me: He won't, it's only on our messages plus I already deleted it from my camera roll.

Lia: Ok good.

I came downstairs to eat breakfast and took my bang energy drink out of the fridge.

Me: Good morning Josh!

Josh: Good morning Maddy

Josh: Wait Maddy, can I ask you something?

Me: Sure.

Josh: Do you want to be in this weeks TeaTok video?

Me: Sure!

Josh: Awesome

Me: Who else is doing it?

Josh: Bryce, Anthony, and Quinton.

Me: Awesome I can't wait!

I was so excited to be featured in the TeaTok video.

I went back into my room and got dressed and I went to the bathroom so I can brush my teeth and then I came back downstairs.

Me: Hey when are we filming the video?

Josh: We could do it now if you want.

Me: Okay!

We went to the couch where they usually film TeaTok.

Me: Yo I have an idea, what if you four are sitting and at the intro I jump onto the couch and say "We're back."

Bryce: Okay sure.

Me: Yay!

So after the guys sat down on the couch the video started and I jump onto the couch and I MISSED THE COUCH

Everyone was laughing and Anthony had this shocked look on his face.

Josh: haha are you okay??

Me: I dint know I hit my butt really hard on the floor.

The guys helped me up onto the couch and continue the video.

Josh: what's up guys we're back! So for this TeaTok I am with Bryce, Anthony, Quinton, and this is Maddy. She will be with us for the week.

Josh: So for this TeaTok we are gonna talk about how Addison might have a boyfriend.

Everyone looks at Bryce

Bryce: Um that's not true.

Me: Yeah right.

Quinton: haha

Anthony left the room and Jaden comes in.

Bryce: Hey look it's Jaden!

Jaden: So what are you talking about?

Quinton: Addison.

Jaden looks a Bryce.

Josh: Bryce admit that you still love Addison.

Bryce was speechless.

The boys try to imitate Bryce.

Josh and Jaden: (tries to sound like Bryce) Oh I'm Bryce Hall and I still love Addison.

Me and Quinton was laughing our butts off.

They discussed other tea.

Josh: Okay that's it for the video and make you you get your Still Softish merch link in the bio.