Chapter 9

We arrived back at the Sway House with our groceries.

Me: Hey guys!!

Jaden: Hey!! You got the stuff?

Me: Yep and we got kicked out of target too.

Anthony: Omg Maddy, what did you do?

Me: I didn't do anything it was Bryce and Josh's fault.

Anthony: Okay I believe that.

Bryce: Hey!

Jaden: We are going into the pool, do you want to come to Maddy?

Me: Sure! I'll go put my bathing suit on!

I went into the bathroom and put on my new red bikini. It's my first time wearing it, so I was afraid that it wouldn't fit, but I did fit so that's good.

 It's my first time wearing it, so I was afraid that it wouldn't fit, but I did fit so that's good

I come out into the main room and everyone looked at me.

Griffin: Wow that looks really nice on you

Me: Thank you!

I go outside and all of the guys are taking off there shirts and I couldn't believe my eyes!

I put my foot in the water first and it was cold. And then all of the guys jumped into the pool.

Jaden: Cmon Maddy! The water is fine!

Me: How? It's so cold!

Bryce: What! No it's not!

I look behind me and I see Quinton running and doing a flip into the pool, and I got all wet. And then Josh sneaks behind me and grabs me and throws me into the water, and I was screaming and the other guys were cheering.
Me: OMG IT SO COLD!

We were splashing each other and then we decided to do a chicken fight.

Josh: Alright so Bryce go on Griffins shoulders and Maddy go on Quintons shoulders.

Quinton put his body in the water so it would be easier for me to get on his shoulders.

Josh: READY SET... GO!!

Me and Bryce we're trying to push each other off and Bryce is tough. He pushed me and I almost fell off but Quinton held my legs very tight so I don't fall in. I was hanging upside down and I tried to get back up.

We did a second round but it was Me and Quinton again vs Kio and Jaden.

Josh: ARE YOU READY?

Me: and KIO: YES

Josh: Okay, READY SET... GO!

I was versing Kio and we were pushing each other.

Kio pushed me off of Quintons shoulders and I fell in the water. I tried getting back on Quintons shoulders so I hopped on his back and I had my arms around his shoulders and I was trying to climb back on Quintons shoulders.

I stink at chicken fights because A I always fall off and B everyone else are guys so there stronger than me unlike me, I am smaller and weaker so it was harder for me to win.