Chapter 13

We just finished filming TeaTok and we all decided to swim in the pool today.

I changed into my blue strapless bikini.

We were all in the pool and made TikToks and Ofc I was complaining about the water being cold and Bryce grabs and throws me into the water

Me: WAIT NO NO NO

It's was too late because I'm wearing a strapless bikini and my top flew off and Bryce decided to be a dumb and throw my top over the railing and landed in the bushes.

Me: YOU IDIOT NOW I CANT GET IT BACK!

I was embarrassed because I only had bottoms on in the pool with guys in the pool with me and I had to lean forward on the edge of the pool so no one sees my boobs.

Griffin suggested on playing never have I ever in the hot tub.

Griffin: Hey do you want to play never have I ever in the hot tub.

Josh: Yeah!

Me: Wait I can't come out of the pool, my top!

Jaden: Here Maddy you can put on my shirt.

Me: Thank you!

I put on Jadens shirt and now I can get out of the pool to go to the hot tub.

Griffin: What's up guys I'm back with another video I'm with Josh, Bryce, Quinton, Jaden, and Maddy. And we doing part 3 of never have I ever so who wants to start?

Bryce: Me! Never have I ever skinny dripped.

Everyone looked at me

Me: Are you kidding me Bryce.

Bryce: Well you sort did today.

Me: No I wasn't! YOU THREW MY TOP OVER THE RAILING and that's why I'm wearing a shirt.

Jaden: That's my shirt btw.

I swam over to the right where Quinton was and it was Joshs turn to say something.

We were still playing and me and Quinton couldn't think of anything to say so we just played with the water.

Griffin: okay so that's it for this still please like for a part 4!

I was trying to come out of the hot tub but I lost my balance and fell and Quinton helped me up.

Me: Um... Thank you haha.

Quinton: No problem

I was still blushing.

I was walking back inside the Sway House with a towel so I can take a shower.

Quinton and Josh went inside as well.

Griffin: Is it just me or does Maddy have a crush on Quinton?

Bryce: I think she does.

Jaden: Wow really?

Bryce: Yeah the other night when we were watching the movie, I saw, well josh saw maddy put her arm on the couch behind Quinton.

Jaden: Oh my god.

Bryce: I know.

Jaden: Does Quinton know?

Bryce: Not yet but we have to tell him soon.

Griffin: When? Today or tomorrow?

Let's give it a few more days just in case if we see maddy does something.

Griffin: Okay.

The boys came back into the house.