Part 1

☀️
Hellooo It's my very first storyyyyy be nice!!

It was late that night. Deepika was walking through the halls of the almost empty office.
It was her night to make the groups for tomorrow's new tasks. She absolutely hated it.

She walked inside her office. It was empty. She could see Priyanka and Anushka chatting at the coffee machine at the end of the hallway. She smiled softly. Deepika was kind of shy, she had talked to Priyanka and Anushka before, of course. But it was always really short and she always felt so tense around them. They were very outgoing and fun while Deepika.. Well she was Deepika. She was really studious, shy and she day-dreamed a lot. She really felt like a misfit. Like she couldn't have fun, or flirt like the other girls.

She sat on her chair and took all the lists and contracts in her hands. She looked at them and sighed slightly. She didn't mind working when there was no one but, she was just really tired. She rubbed the back of her neck softly and started working.

After a few minutes of concentration, she suddenly heard a voice coming from the office next door. It was yelling. She frowned slightly, trying to concentrate but then she heard it louder. She stood up, kind of worried now when she heard stuff getting throwed away.

She walked to the door of her own office to hear it more clearly. That's when it hit her. It was him. Ranbir. One of her colleague. They had never spoken to each other and to say the least, he probably did not even know that she existed but there she was. She had the hugest crush on him since the first time she saw him walking in those hallways.

She tried to fight the urge to see what was happening in his office that was rushing through her body. But it was so strong that she couldn't help it. She walked discretly to his office just to see him throwing everything away from his desk, crying and yelling stuff such as 'this job is bullshit', 'this life is bullshit',..

It broke her heart. Deeply. It felt as if someone had cut it in pieces and she couldn't do anything. For a couple of minutes, she remained speechless and motionless. She didn't know what to do. But she knew one thing. She knew that her heart was screaming to her that she had to help him.

She knocked softly at the already open door. Ranbir looked up at her, his eyes filled by tears. He had never seen her before. She was probably some customer that needed something and thought it was still open. He quickly stood up, embarassed as ever. If the boss knew that he looked like this in front of a customer, he could literally say goodbye to his job. "I-i'm very sorry for that" he said in the sweetest, yet most weak voice ever. "Can I help you? You know the customer office is open until 6pm only, right?"

Deepika couldn't help a very slight smile to appear on her face as he said that, revealing light dimples on her cheeks. He looked so lost and so embarassed that he was in that state in front of what he thought was a customer.
"Actually I-I work here.. I heard some noise and just wanted to make sure everything was okay.." she shyly said. "Which apparently is not" she added, in a lower voice which she wished he didn't hear.

Ranbir couldn't believe he had never noticed such a beautiful girl in the office before. His life was such a pain for him right now, he was probably too annoyed by everything on earth to notice her. He looked down to the floor as tears began forming again. "I'm fine, you can leave now" he said in a stern but really weak voice.

Deepika frowned. She was not happy with his answer but who was she to protest. She went back to her office, she felt kinda down now. Priyanka and Anushka had left about 30minutes ago. It was all silent when she sat down again. It was silent until.. she heard slight sobs coming from next door. She couldn't leave him this way. He had always seemed so well, confident, happy, good at his work, perfect. But tonight, he was not. He was weak, he was just a broken person, crying on the cold floor of his office, in the middle of the mess he'd thrown everywhere.