Part 8

Hi guys! How is it going?? ☀️☀️ I hope you are all having a good day/night 😘😘 Here is a new chapterr!! Enjoy it!! Please give a little review when you're done reading it so that I can make the story better and know what is good and what isn't ! 🥰🥰
love you!!!!
-

6 days left:

Deepika was never a huge fan of the planes. There were always so many people and they would always jostle her without a sorry. She was beyond grateful that Kalki was there with her to keep her sane.
"Don't worry yaar, the wedding will be superb i'm sure" said Kalki, noticing Deepika's frown.

As they arrived at the hotel where the wedding was going to take place, Deepika was greeted by her parents, of course. But then she immediately asked to go to her room.
Her parents were confused of course, but they assumed she must've been tired by the ride so they let her go.

Deepika arrived to her room. She came a day early, since she was the bride she had to. But she hated that idea. She hated being the bride right now.
She locked the door. She just couldn't handle seeing anybody right now. She felt kind of bad for leaving Kalki alone with her parents but she was convinced Kalki would make it just fine.

She just felt incredibly stupid. What kind of people would let themselves fall for somebody when they knew that they were about to marry someone else. She should've said no in the first place. She should have never agreed to go to Delhi. She should have never let herself fall in love with him.

5 days left :

Ranbir arrived at the wedding location in the morning. His parents had waited for him at the airport and picked both him and Katrina, who he was pretending to date for a week.
Katrina found it such a funny idea to do that. She just was a fun person overall, she loved those kinds of 'traps' but most of all, she was a sucker for weddings! So being Ranbir's plus one to his cousin's was easyyyy.

Tonight was the 'Welcome Dinner' both of the groom's and the bride's close ones would meet around a dinner. Ranbir was excited to see what kind of girl had Rahul decided to marry in the end. He always had the weirdest taste in women. He loved the 'bad girls' and that always kind of freaked Ranbir out.

They decided to go directly to the bedroom and settle their stuff down.
"Ran, your parents are crazy about me, looks like you and i would be married by the end of this week if we listened to them" Katrina couldn't stop giggling as they entered the bedroom.
"That's unfortunately true, don't get used to it though" he teased.

As they had nothing much to do during the day, they decided to watch some random movies on Netflix.
Katrina was so into it, yet Ranbir couldn't really concentrate. His mind kept wandering to Deepika. He wondered how was she handling it. If she was also having a welcome dinner with her family. If the groom was more handsome than him.. If she was not to anxious, oh, and what if she had a panick attack again?
That's stupid, she is the bride, people will pay extra attention to her all week, nothing could go wrong for her. And knowing that made him feel better, while at the same time, it pained him so badly.

As the evening arrived, Deepika was getting her hair and make up done by some professional hair stylists and make up artists. It was kind of weird to her, she felt like a princess.

Soon enough, it was time for her to go to the reception room and great the guests.

She was standing near the doors of the huge room, a drink in her hand and Kalki on her side, greating everyone, even the people she didn't know. After all, they were all going to be family soon enough so, yeah.
"Okay dude, I really need to go to the bathroom right now. I will be right back, hold my drink?" Kalki asked
"Sure" replied Deepika, taking Kalki's drink as the young lady quickly left by the door.