Chapter 3

Shinsou's POV

"Oh... Uhhh.. Hey?" I said,  I didn't feel nervous to talk to the other,  though I'd prefer not to talk to anyone at all,  but to be honest I just wanted to see how this was going to play out.  

I could almost feel the anxiety radiating off of him,   yet the boy had a happy smile on his face.. It confused me,  but what didn't at this point.  I looked at him confused,  he just stood there staring at me for a few seconds before shaking his head as if he were shaking himself back into reality. 

"O-Oh! Uhmmm.. sorry I wasn't paying attention.." The other said.  

"So are you here to get a tattoo or what?" I asked,  he was lucky that I had a lot of patience,  this situation would be a different story if I didn't.

"Uhmm... I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to be frie-" I cut him off.

"No."  I said,  crossing my arms across my chest,  my voice was stern,  but that wasn't exactly out of the ordinary.  

"W-What?!" He asked,  he seemed surprised by my refusal,  it was as if he had never had someone say no to one of his requests of friendship.  "What do you mean by no?!"  He asked with a confused,  yet surprised expression.  

"I said no.  I don't need friends."  I explained.  

"But everyone needs friends!" He spoke,  he seemed to have gotten upset because of my statement,  which was weird,  why did he want to be my friend so badly?  It's not like I have anything to offer in exchange for his friendship. 

"Well I don't." I spoke,  my stern tone still staying strong.  The golden haired boy pouted, a pleading expression on his face as he looked somewhat upwards at me 'shit...' I thought, I don't know if I could say no to that face, but I had to, this is for my own good.. "So you can give up on trying now." 

"No." He objected,  that was what confused me.  

"W-What?  What do you mean no?" I asked.  Why would he keep trying? Most people would have just given up by now and walked away,  so why didn't he?  Is he that desperate to make friends?  

"I mean no,  I'm not going to give up on trying to become your friend!"  He spoke,  I was taken aback by his sudden surge of confidence.  He had a determined look in his eyes,  as if he was going to make it his mission to become my friend.  "So what's your name?"  He asked. 

This was stupid,  why would he want to waste his time on me?  Whatever,  I guess telling him my name couldn't hurt "It's Shinsou.."  

"Well it's nice to meet you Shinsou!"  He smiled,  it was cute... NO! What are you thinking Shinsou?!  You just met him!  "Hey do you know what time it is?" He asked,  bringing me out of my thoughts.  

"Oh,  give me a sec." I said before taking my phone out of my pocket "It's 8:29." I told him,  his eyes widened and he began panicking.  

"Oh crap!! I'm gonna be late for my shift!!" He exclaimed,  starting to walk towards the crosswalk.  "Sorry I gotta go!  bye shin!!"  He yelled before running across the street.  Wait.. did he just call me shin? oh god...  

Kaminari's POV

I ran across the street to the flower shop for my shift,  thankfully getting there before it actually officially started.  "Oh my god I actually talked to him... I actually talked to him!" I said to myself,  doing a little happy dance before realizing that my co-worker was literally standing right there watching me do this,  I stopped immediately once I saw her. 

"Actually talked to who?" Tsuyu asked with a curious smirk on her face.

"look-  it's not what it sounds like-" I hastily tried to explain.  

"It sounds like you have a crush Kaminari!  Who is it?" She asked,  an excited expression growing on her face.  

"No!! Tsu I don't have a crush on anyone!" I spoke quickly.  

"It's that purple haired boy from the tattoo parlour across the street isn't it??" She suspected,  I didn't say anything,  I just looked away from her slightly,  a slight pink tint coming onto my face as I rubbed the back of my head. "It is!" Tsu exclaimed.  

"..Okay maybe I like him a little bit! It's not that big of a crush though!" I said,  feeling heat rise in my face as I spoke.  I pulled the sleeves of my shirt down so they would cover half of my hands.  

"Kaminari,  you literally did a happy dance after talking to him,  I'm pretty sure that's not a small crush."  She spoke again in an almost teasing manner.   "Nice hair by the way!  I'm assuming Mina did it for you?" 

"Yeah! She did a really good job on it too." I smiled. "Anyway we should probably get to work." I suggested,  playing around with my sleeves as a distraction.  

[Time skip]

I stared out the window again,  I had been looking at a specific spot for quite a while and didn't even notice that Shinsou had walked into the store.   I was thinking about random things before Shinsou somehow found his way into my thoughts.  'I wonder what his smile looks like...  I bet it's cute...'  

Shinsou's POV

Since it was my lunch break and all of my co-workers were annoying as hell I decided to go over to the flower shop where Kaminari worked to hang out with him.  When I got into the store I saw him just staring off into nothingness "Is he okay?" I asked the only other person there.  

"Oh yeah he's fine!  I assume it's just an ADHD thing.  I'm Tsuyu by the way! Nice to meet you!" The girl spoke,  talking about this ADH.. whatever.. thing like everyone knows what it is,  well,  except me of course since I had no idea what she meant by it. 

"Uhmm... ADHD??" I asked,  a confused tone in my voice as I had spoke.

"OH! Right sorry,  I forgot that not everyone knows what ADHD is.  It stands for Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder,  I know he takes medication for it,  so that's why he doesn't show much of the hyper part of it.  Really his brain just isn't wired normally,  he can hear everything around him,  he can either hyper focus or not focus at all,  there really is no in between.  He also struggles with multitasking in any way,  like if the TV is on and you're trying to talk to talk him he sometimes zones out and won't pay attention to either the TV or you." Tsuyu explained,  I assume Kaminari had explained this to her before.  

"Ah so that's why he zoned out while talking to me in the Tattoo Parlour.." I realized,  turning to look at Kaminari.  I walked over to him,  nudging his shoulder slightly as the boy wiped his head around to look at me. 

"Wha-? Oh! Hi Shinsou!" He spoke happily,  smiling at me again,   that damn smile might just be the death of me I swear..

A/N: 1197 words!!  I fixed this chapter because I felt like I didn't portray Shinsou properly the first time,  so here's a better and longer version!