Chapter 14

Shinsou's POV

Okay.. just.. try to remember Shinsou.. just try to remember... I remember that yesterday seemed to have gone by so fast, or maybe it's because I forgot what had happened for the majority of the day when I was at work.

~°+☆[flashback]☆+°~

All I remember from work is that I spent my lunch break with Kaminari, we had went back to that cat cafe he took me to about two weeks ago. I assume that it's his favourite place to go, but hey, I'm not complaining, I like the cats there.

We talked about random things, the topic often changing, he showed me his favourite memes this week, and he made me laugh quite a bit.

Every time he smiled I wanted to cherish it, his smile outshined the morning sun, I wanted to be the reason he smiled.

I had to go back to work and the rest of the day was a blur from then on.

After I had gotten off from my shift at work, I headed home.

Then how did I get like this??? And then a sudden wave of memories from last night came into my mind.

I had gone to an old friend of mine's party. At around 7:45pm I headed to their house, I wasn't aware of what would happen at the party then..

When I arrived, my friend hugged me and introduced me to some of their new friends, I didn't care, I was only here because I couldn't think of a good excuse so I wouldn't have to go.

I smiled and shook their hands, pretending to be friendly to them as always before walking off. I decided to grab something to drink, but I was questioning if I should have something alcoholic or not. I decided against it before grabbing a cup and filling it with punch.

Around 20 minutes passed and I felt it... the punch was spiked. Shit. How much of it did it drink? One, two? Shit, maybe four. Fuck.

I was drunk, like, wayyyy drunk. So drunk in fact, that I ended up actually talking to people and dancing to the music, but I also ended up drinking more of the spiked punch.

When I was dancing someone came up to me and offered to refill my drink, I let them.. why did I let them.

I took a sip of it, and nothing.. I thought for sure they would have... done something??? But all I felt was a new bubbly sensation in my throat, they added soda to it. Thank god, I thought it was gonna have a sleeping pill or something in it.

Then the dizziness hit.

I tried to stay conscious, I really did. But it turns out It was the drink,

Because I was beginning to black out from too much alcohol, I hope it wasn't alcohol poisoning, because that would absolutely suck in the morning.

I'd occasionally have small moments of consciousness, but the good thing was that I wasn't sexually harassed.

During one of the short moments of being awake, I remember taking out my phone and calling Denki.

"Hey," he yawned before continuing "why are you calling me so late? It's like 1am." There was a tinge of concern in his tone, but drunk me dismissed it.