Chapter 6

[Time skip to around 3 weeks later]

Shinsou's POV

I've been hanging out with Kaminari quite a lot over the past few weeks, well, he kinda forced me to hang out with him until last week when I gave up and just began joining him willingly on his stupid shenanigans since I was getting bored of the pouty face he made when I'd say no to him, and I could never actually manage to say no to that face,  what is he doing to me? Anyway,   my plan of not wanting to make any friends was practically thrown out the window by him, I didn't really mind it though, I enjoyed the boy's company, well, more than I enjoyed my co-workers company that is.

The first time I called him Kami he freaked out about it and his cheeks went red, which kinda confused me but I assumed that he just got flustered really easily. I don't deserve him. He's so nice to me, but why? I don't deserve it. Maybe he's doing it out of pity? But he doesn't seem like the type of person to be friends with someone because he feels bad for them...  he doesn't even know me that well, but he's willing to be nice to me without a second thought. He makes me feel... wanted... But what if he hates me when he learns about my past? I guess it's better not to think about it for now, even though I can't help but think about what would happen if I told him.

It's almost Autumn, well, not officially autumn, but it was almost October and that's what I consider Autumn. I'm always wearing hoodies no matter what the weather was so it didn't really make much of a difference for me.

Jirou had started working at the tattoo parlour about a week and a half ago, which I was thankful for because I can talk to her instead of my other unbearable co-workers. The only person who I actually tolerated before she started working here was Tokoyami, but for some reason he always spoke as if he was writing a poem so I didn't talk to him that often because of that.

Kaminari had been eating more in the past week when I was around,  it still wasn't a lot but it was still something.  I'm not sure why he was eating more,  or why he didn't eat much in the first place.  I wasn't going to ask him about it though,  that would be considered rude right? 

I was taken out of my thoughts by Kami practically bursting into the parlour.  "Hi Shin!!!"  He exclaimed  "Is your shift over yet?" He asked, 

"No I think I still have a half an hour left."

"Awweee.. I wanted to go somewhere with you..." He pouted,  that pout could make me do things I wouldn't usually be willing to do and I don't even know why.

"Your boyfriend seems to want to do something with you so I'll let you leave early." He spoke,  even though I had like half an hour until my shift actually ended my boss let me leave early,  which was strange considering he almost never did that,  but I didn't question it. 

"Sir, he's not my boyfr-." I tried to say,  but he cut me off before I could actually say anything.

"Whatever you say Shinsou." He said in a playful tone before walking off.  I just stood there in shock for a few seconds by the fact that I had never expected my boss to say something like that then just walk off.

Kaminari snickered a little at my boss's comment.  "Well you're free now so let's go!" He said,  grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me outside the Tattoo parlour. 

"Where are we even going Kami?" I ask, he didn't answer though, which he could tell made me kinda nervous for what he had planned.

"If I tell you it'll ruin the surprise! Just close your eyes for now." He said, why do I have to close my eyes? That's stupid. I obliged, closing my eyes despite my clear refusal in my head why did I close my eyes?! Whatever this is stupid.. I gave up and just let him lead me somewhere random.