Chapter 4

Kaminari's POV

"When did you get here?" I asked, standing up from my chair before walking over to Shinsou and Tsuyu.  I probably looked really confused right now,  but that was besides the point. 

"Around 5-10 minutes ago." The purple-haired boy said, neither his voice or his face showed no emotion and it was strange to me because I didn't know it was possible to not show any emotions while talking, although that might just be because I'm a very emotionally driven person.

"You've been here that long?! Also why are you here?" I asked,  I didn't know he was here for that long,  I felt bad that I didn't notice him before,  but I blame myself for that.

"I'm only here because my co-workers are more annoying than you,  also my shift is over and I don't wanna go home yet." He spoke, becoming annoyed at the mention of his co-workers. I was happy that he considered me less annoying than them. I saw another person walk into the store, I didn't recognize them, but there are a lot of people who come in once to get something and don't come back again. I was about to go over to help them but Tsu stopped me before I could.

"I'll help them Kaminari, don't worry,  you can end your shift now too! I'm sure Momo won't mind." She said, getting up from her seat to go help the person who had just walked in. Although our manager was quite strict on rules,  she did let some things slide,  which was lucky for me since I didn't pay attention much when I was working.  

"Thanks Tsu!!"  I thanked her before taking Shinsou's wrist and went out the door past the person who had just walked in. 

"Look I'm only here because all of my co-workers are insufferable,  so don't get your hopes up about me actually being close friends with you." He said,  forcing his arm out of my grip,  the expression on my face changed but I just continued speaking.

"You wanna come to the diner with me and my friends?" I asked with an excited tone.

"Absolutely not." He said,  I wasn't going to take no as an answer though,  I never took no as an answer when trying to make people my friend,  that might be annoying to some people.. although I never really thought about it that way... I should probably think about these things more often to be honest.  

"Great I'll tell the squad!" I said,  taking out my phone and going into the Bakusquad group chat,  beginning to text some things. 

Bakusquad

Hey guys you wanna go to the 
dinner to hang out?    :Pikachu

A n g e r: Why?

I'm on my lunch break! And I 
made a new friend today and I want everyone to meet him :Pikachu

Alien queen: Is it the purple
haired boy?
Flextape spiderman : Our plan worked!!!
Rock man: Sure dude! 
I'll drag Bakugo with me!! 

Awesome!! :Pikachu 

AAAAAAAAAA: I'll go too

Can someone drive us there? :Pikachu 

A n g e r: I'll drive your
dumbass and the other dude
there.

Thanks Bakugo!  :Pikachu

A n g e r: Yeah yeah,  I'm 
going over there now so you 
better be ready or I'm leaving you there.

I know I know! :Pikachu

"Bakugo is coming to pick us up with Kirishima and you have no choice in it!!" I said excitedly,  a bright smile on my face as I did.

"This is technically a kidnapping,  you realize that right?"  He said with a serious look on his face,  I just looked at him while trying not to break out laughing,  it was very hard not to though.

"I'm fully aware but I know you won't go if I don't force yo—Oh look there's Bakugo!!" I said,  grabbing his wrist as I run over to his car.  I opened the car door and jumped in,  pulling Shinsou into the car with me.

"Hi!! I'm Kirishima! I assume you're Kami's friend?" He said from the passenger seat in the front of the car.

"Friend is a strong word." He said,  looking at Kiri with his usual unimpressed expression.  I pouted,  although,  this didn't make Shinsou change his facial expression at all,  which was a bummer since I was trying to make him feel bad for saying that.  

"You look like if Hot Topic was a fuckin person,  that also hasn't slept in a week."  Bakugo said,  although he wasn't exactly wrong Kirishima got mad at him. 

"Bakubabe that wasn't very nice!" He whined,  playfully nudging the other with his elbow.  I've always been kinda jealous of their relationship,  how they just clicked together perfectly,  I wish I could have that type of relationship...  although it would probably never happen because of how I am.  Sure I seem all happy and fun all the time,  but I'm really not,  sometimes I feel like shit and it sucks,  well,  nobody ever said being trans was going to be fun,  but nobody said I was gonna hate myself for the majority of my life either!  ADHD isn't the most fun either.  Sometimes when I go out to do something that I really enjoy with the Bakusquad,  but then when I get there I end up feeling like I just want to go home,  not because I didn't like what we were doing,  but because my brain decides to tell me that they're going to judge me for whatever reason,  even though I know the Bakusquad wouldn't judge me for anything.  It really sucks.

"Yeah I know,  that was the point.  I'm Bakugo by the way."  He stated,  rolling his eyes as he continued to drive.

[Time skip brought to you by KiriBaku]

We drove into the parking lot of the old diner,  and by old I mean o l d,  like from the 1970's old,  well,  probably more like the 1990's than 70's but whatever.  I've been going to this place with my parents since I was a child,  although I stopped going with them in high school and started going with Bakugo,  Kirishima,  Sero,  Mina,  and Jirou.  They were some of the only friends who actually supported me being trans,  which sounds kinda sad when I think about it.   Sero and Mina always tried to get me with Jirou,  well,  they did until Jirou came out as a Lesbian in Sophomore year.  

Shinsou's POV

I got out of the car,  going around to the other side of it,  and opening the car door beside where Kaminari was sitting.  "Are you gonna get out of the car or what?" I asked the golden-haired boy,  seemingly taking him out of his thoughts.  

"Oh! Uhhh yeah!! Thanks." He said,  getting out of the car before I closed the car door behind him.  

We walked into the diner,  looking around for where Bakugo and Kirishima decided to sit.  I saw them and pointed to them so Kaminari would see them too "They're sitting over there." I said.  'Oh god am I gonna have to interact with more of Kaminari's friends? ..shit..'  I dreaded this now,  but I'm already here so I guess I can't back out now.  He grabbed me by the wrist for like,  the third time today,  and brought me over to the table.  Bakugo and Kirishima sat beside each other in the rounded booth with the pink skinned girl and the black haired boy I saw at the Starbucks this morning beside them,  we sat on the other side of them with Kaminari beside Kirishima,   a purple haired girl sat beside me.  "Hi.." I spoke with little emotion in my voice.  

This is going to be a long fuckin evening...

A/N: Jesus Christ,  that was 1285 words-  also I really wasn't expecting to have almost 30 reads and I'm really happy that y'all are actually reading my kinda crappy writing,  so Thank you!! anyway bye,  love y'all!!! ❤ 💕 💖