Chapter 12

Shinsou's POV

"AGHH!!!" He squealed before continuing what he was going to say, "OH HI JIROU! I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!! ISNT IT SUCH A NICE MORNING?! HOW ARE YOU DOING??" He exclaimed before immediately letting go of my wrist, in, what I assume, was fear.

Why was he even yelling? I just assume she had caught him extremely off guard, maybe I should apologize for him? Ehhhh I'll let him do it himself.

"Uhhhh?? Oookkayyy?" She spoke, very confused with what he had just said, which was understandable since, to be honest, I barely understood why he was speaking so loudly myself.

"We're still not dating Jirou." I explained, looking at her with an unimpressed look on my face.

"Mhmm right..~ Anyway, get your ass in here you were almost late." She spoke, dragging me into the store.

~°♥Positive♥(●'∀`●)♥Vibes♥°~

I was working on a tattoo on a girl's side, I got forced by Jirou to do this job since she was extremely gay and probably couldn't handle doing a tattoo on a half naked woman, luckily I am also extremely gay so a half naked woman did nothing but make me feel slightly uncomfortable.

After I finished her tattoo, which lasted like 2-3 hours, and my boss let me go on a small coffee break because he knows how I get by the end of the day if I don't get my coffee in the morning.

I speed walked out of the parlour and to the Starbucks down the road. I was walking there at the speed of a gay on a mission, which is probably like almost running but still walking, I guess that's literally what speed walking is.

Once I got into the shop I took my wallet out of my pocket before walking over to the counter.

There was a small line, and by small I mean there was only one person in front of me, but they were taking a hell of a long time and I was starting to get annoyed.

The girl had finally finished ordering and I let out a relieved sigh before walking up to the cash.

I ordered my coffee and waited.

My impatience was showing as I picked at the remnants of black nail polish on my nails. I heard my name and looked up, walking towards the counter, grabbing it and leaving.

This trip to Starbucks was surprisingly unproblematic and I was starting to worry about why. I brushed the thought away as I walked back to the Tattoo parlour with the coffee in my hand and I went back to work.

~°♥Positive♥(●'∀`●)♥Vibes♥°~

We didn't get many customers with tattoos that were big or too complicated, so business was quite fast today.

My shift was over so I packed up all my stuff and left the parlour, starting to head home before hearing Kaminari's voice yelling from behind me.

"Hey! Shin wait up!!" He ran after me, a few things from his bag ended up falling out so he had to stop and pick them up before catching up with me.

A small memory from last night when he had fallen asleep on my shoulder appeared in my mind and felt a warm tingling sensation in my cheeks, I shook my head, returning back to reality.

"Ooooo someone's bluuussshhhiinngg! Is it because of my, blinding beauty~" He said in a weirdly flirty way.

"No, fuck off." I just gotta keep up the boundaries, I can't get too close to him... but I already had last night, why couldn't I stay away from him last night?? I was fully capable of pushing him off my shoulder, but I didn't... why?? I don't want to get hurt again, but I also don't want to hurt him.. GAH!! What the hell..

He pouted, but I gave him an expression that simply read 'seriously'.

I simply turned away from him and began walking, "I'm gonna go home now." I spoke.

He followed after me. "But wait! Your hoodie!" He exclaimed,  beginning to take it off.   I just wanted to go home and lie on the couch watching random TV shows.

"I don't care,  keep it, I'm going home." I said, continuing to walk away from him.

"Okay.." he spoke in a saddened tone, "Bye, see you tomorrow!" I looked back at him and saw he was waving, I gave a small wave back and continued walking home.

Kaminari's POV

I was somewhat happy that he let me keep his hoodie, since that meant I could wear it without having to worry about him catching me in it.

He seemed kinda different from last night, he was pushing me away, what happened? I shook the thought from my mind, it's best not to dwell on it.

Once I got home I took out a package of ramen and began to boil some water.

A/N: 813 words.  Sorry that I was gone for so long,  I ended up staying out of town for longer than I expected,  but I will return with the weekly uploads now!  Also I know this chapter is kinda short but I hope you like it anyway!! Love you all <3