Chapter 16

Kaminari's POV

I was just sorting some flowers,  I checked my watch to see what time it was when I heard the door's bell ring,  which indicated that someone had walked into the shop. 

I whipped my head around to see the same brown haired girl from two weeks ago when she came in for some flowers for her mother's birthday or something. 

I quickly looked back down at my watch 11:56am,  it was still kinda early in the day so it's not strange to have a customer now,  but recently she's been coming by quite often,  I wonder what that's about..

I shook my head,  I should be focusing on sorting these flowers, not on that girl. "Hey, Kami do you have a sec?" I heard Tsu call to me.

"Sure," I spoke, standing up from my position on the floor before walking over to her "What is it?" I asked curiously.

"This is Uraraka! You remember her from that day when Shinsou came over right?" She introduced the girl and she gave me a small wave.

"Yeah I do, it's nice to meet you!" I said with a smile as I held out my hand for her to shake.

She hesitantly took my hand and shook it before actually speaking "It's nice to meet you too!" She smiled before letting go of my hand and turning to look at Tsuyu.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go on my break now, I'll be back at 1!" She spoke, I could tell from the way she acted around the girl that she at least had a small crush on her.

"Alright, see you later!" I spoke, waving to them as they walked out the door.

I simply went back to sorting the flowers before a thought came into my head, would I look good with a tattoo? Yeah I probably would, but what would I get a tattoo of?

The more I thought about it the more the idea appealed to me. I could get it on my shoulder but it wouldn't be visible most of the time. Maybe I could get it on my forearm? Yeah that sounds cool!

Now what would I get a tattoo of? I could get one of a lightning bolt, but that would be too plain for me, maybe some flowers in it. I decided to search up lightning bolt tattoos to see if there were any I liked. As soon as I hit search and went to photos I saw one that was basically exactly what I was looking for!

This was perfect,  and it fit my vibe!  I'll probably give it like a yellow,  glowing,  almost led sign,  type of outline that surrounds the tattoo,  y'know,  to make it so it's like,  mine

This was perfect, and it fit my vibe! I'll probably give it like a yellow, glowing, almost led sign, type of outline that surrounds the tattoo, y'know, to make it so it's like, mine.

Like that sorta,  the outline gives it a bit of pizzazz and makes it pop!  I really like it!  Should I get it today or tomorrow?  Hmmm

Like that sorta, the outline gives it a bit of pizzazz and makes it pop! I really like it! Should I get it today or tomorrow? Hmmm.. maybe tomorrow, that way I'll have enough time to be really sure that I want it. At the same time though I do really want to get it today..

I shook my head and continued sorting the flowers. Once I finished I went around the shop to make sure everything was in place.  I took a watering can and filled it up in the back sink before going to water the hanging plants. 

As I was watering one of the hanging plants I heard a voice.  "Boo!"  It spoke as hands came onto my shoulders,  It was Shinsou.  My hands fumbled and I ended up dropping the watering can,  making water go everywhere on the floor.

"Oh shit- Sorry!"  He spoke. I stood there, practically frozen in place as I just stared down at the mess on the floor, my emotions were a mix of flustered and shocked, god I was gonna have to clean up this mess. Wait shit, he was speaking to me!

"Ah!! No it's fine! Gimme a sec I gotta clean this up.." I spoke, quickly picking up the watering can before running to the back room for rags or towels, or something like that.

Shinsou's POV

Shit! Now I felt really bad... I should help him when he gets back, it is my fault he dropped the watering can anyway. When he came back I grabbed one of the towels and he looked at me confused. "You don't have to help me y'know." He spoke with an almost joking tone.

I scoffed at his comment "It's my fault you dropped the Watering can so let me help." I spoke, beginning to wipe up the water with the towel.

He looked at me for a second, then back to the towel he was wiping up the water with. "But I'm the one who works here, I should be cleaning the mess up." He spoke, almost trying to be stern.

"Just let me help you clean this up Denks." I spoke before thinking, I didn't mean to call him the nickname it just slipped out, he fully stopped, like his hand wasn't even moving anymore and I'm pretty sure he stopped breathing for a second. He turned to look at me and I could swear his face was are red as the roses in the shop.

"Did—  did you just,"  He was almost acting as if he was a glitching computer and his brain had too many tabs open,  like it was trying to catch up to him right now,  it was quite amusing to watch though

"Did— did you just," He was almost acting as if he was a glitching computer and his brain had too many tabs open, like it was trying to catch up to him right now, it was quite amusing to watch though.

I let out a small laugh before covering my mouth slightly "You good there?" I asked, although I was slightly blushing myself.

"I— uhhh-"  he spoke, or at least tried to,  as his face got even redder,  trying to explain his current situation,  although he would fail. 

A/N: 964 words!  Have fun with this one,  feat. Shinsou smiling.  I had my first day of school yesterday,  which is why i didn't post this sooner,  but I hope you like this chapter anyway!! Love y'all <3!!