Chapter 9

[Sunday]

Shinsou's POV

This weekend is feeling waayyyy longer than it should be.  Since I don't work on the weekends I'm just hanging out in my apartment alone,  which was insanely boring.  I like being alone,  so why am I not happy with this? 

I had already watched the anime that Kaminari recommended to me, which I did end up finishing,  but it still feels like a whole week had gone by just during this weekend.  It was interesting to say the least,  although I did like it. 

I'm tempted to call Kaminari,  but I don't have his phone number so that idea is thrown out the window.  I mean I do have Jirou's number,  she should have his since she's friends with him right?  Yeah I can just ask her for his number. 

🎶Jirou (Co-Worker)🎶

Hey Jirou do you have
Kaminari's number?

Yeah I do
Gimme a sec

Okay

Here (XXX)-XXX-XXXX

Thanks

Great now I have his number!  So what to should I put his name as? Hmmm... I have zero ideas. I'll just put it as this for now.

⚡️Pikachu⚡️

Hey it's Shinsou

oh!
hi!!!
I can't believe that I didn't
ask for your number before!

Yeah I guess you just
didn't think about it

yeah I guess
anyway why did you
text me in the first place?

Oh
Uhhh
I don't know

so you're admitting
you miss me?

Kaminari I didn't miss you
I was just bored and had
nothing better to do

you missed me
anyway
what were you thinking of
doing?

Why do you think I want
to do anything?

because you went out of
your way to text me

Whatever

you wanna watch some
netflix at my apartment?

Sure why not
I'll be there eventually

I put my phone away into my pocket and got up from my couch.  I made my way to the bathroom to make sure I'm mostly presentable since I don't wanna look like a rat when I go over. 

I looked at myself in the mirror,  I never really liked how I looked.  Maybe I should dye my hair... no,  that would probably look stupid.  Learning how to use makeup wouldn't hurt?  Ehh I like my eye bags the way they are,  they're like my signature trait.  I probably shouldn't think about it too hard. 

I looked half decent so I just grabbed a few things,  my keys,  my phone,  my wallet just in case before walking out the door,  locking it behind me and heading over to Kaminari's apartment.