Chapter 15

Shinsou's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, suddenly feeling an overwhelming wave of warmth come over me. I was way too warm, like, WAY too warm, almost boiling hot. I felt like I needed to take off my sweater, no, not just my sweater, my shirt too.

I sat up, waking up Kaminari in the process, which made him prop himself up on his arms. "Hey, Uhh, Shinsou? What's wrong?" He asked, appearing sleepy and confused, he rubbed his eyes. I hastily took off my sweater, I felt slightly better but I'll feel much better once I get this shirt off.

I pulled it off as he was about to ask another question."Shins-oH mygod-" He spoke, looking away with a cherry red face. "Why, did you do that?" He asked, looking behind himself to avoid my eyes.

"I was overheating. And I know you don't mind me being shirtless, you keep glancing back at me." I said with a smirk as he looked away flustered permanently this time.

"W-What?!  N-no!"  He spoke, stammering. I rolled my eyes and laid back down, he hesitantly laid back down on top of me and we fell asleep once more.

Back in reality

I woke up to see that the only thing on top of me was a pillow, which kinda disappointed me since that dream seemed so real.

I looked at the time, hoping that the time part of the dream was real, and luckily it was. I laid in my bed for a while,  it seemed so real,  it felt so real..  God I wish it was real.  Wait what?!  No,  nonononono!!  I can't be catching feelings,  oh no..

I got out of bed with a confused expression, that dream was the biggest tease I've ever experienced and it annoyed me,  on SO many different levels.

I got all my stuff to get ready, my clothes,  my watch,  and then showered quickly before getting dressed.

I wasn't exactly late, but I was going to be if I didn't hurry. I grabbed my phone, my keys, putting them in my bag before quickly getting out the door, of course, locking it behind me as I left.

On my way to work I stopped at the Starbucks to grab my coffee like usual. There was a new girl working at the cash so she spelt my name wrong, which made me kinda annoyed, but it's whatever.

I grabbed my coffee and headed back on my way to the Tattoo Parlour,  I checked the time,  realizing that my stop at the coffee shop may have made it so I'd be late. 

I began quickening up my pace,  fast walking turned into jogging as I made my way to the parlour.

Once I got there I ran a hand through my hair and walked through the door.

"You're lucky Shinsou,  just two minutes and you would have been late."  Jirou spoke with a smirk. 

I rolled my eyes at her,  letting out a small laugh.  "Yeah I know,  the new cashier girl at Starbucks took like ages trying to get my name right."  I said,  it was a lie but I was good at those,  mostly.

"It's alright,  at least you're not late." She spoke,  shrugging her shoulders with a smile. 

I gave her a small smile back before walking into the parlour.  "I have desk duty until lunch right?" I asked,  turning back to look at her.  I put my bag down beside the front desk.

"Yep, Toko and I are on tattoos." She spoke,  a smile on her face as she tucked a rogue strand of hair behind her ear. 

I went on with my day,  waiting for people to come in for tattoos. 

A/N: 628 words.  Sorry it's short!  I've been thinking about another fanfic idea I wanna do.  Anyway love y'all! <3