Thatch meets Percy

Author: Having way too much fun writing this, so I'll post a third chapter today. Enjoy bonus #2!

(Whitebeard Pirate ship)

"Come on Marco time to show this cook whose boss!" Thatch yells.

Marco sighs, "You're looking into this to deeply Thatch."

"No, I'm not, I let some of the shipmates try the cookies and they all said it was better than mine." Two flames were blazing in Thatch's eyes and Marco groaned. This was going to end badly.

"We're heading off tell Pops Izo." Marco called.

Izo glanced over. "Hmm, sure I'm taking out a hunting party later."

"Alright. Come on idiotic cook." Marco says.

Thatch grins, shouting, "To war!"

"This isn't a war!" Marco retorts.

Thatch nods, and rephrases, "You're right, it's a duel!"

"You're not dueling a kid!" Marco yells, beginning to regret telling Thatch about the kid.

"With cooking age doesn't matter, only skill does." Thatch says with a serious look, before going back to smiling.

Marco frowns, saying, "I'll murder you if you try to butcher the kid!"

"I won't butcher the kid, I'll only show him who the true cooking king is. After all, I have to leave something of him so he can become our brother." Thatch says.

Marco sighs, "You know the kid has to accept your challenge first."

"I'll force him to accept!" Thatch says with a smirk.

Marco hits Thatch on the head. "No using force on children!"

Whitebeard chuckled watching the two men leave. His sons really were something a fleet of oddballs one might call them.

(Grey Island – east woods)

Percy frowned sensing humans. The one was undoubtedly pineapple head. He groaned wondering if he had time to hide.

"Found him!"

Percy mentally cursed himself. He shouldn't have been so focused on the spice in front of him. If he had been concentrating more on his surroundings, they wouldn't have gotten so close. He glanced at his outfit at least his hood was up. Steeling himself he turned spotting none other than pineapple hair. His eyes focused on the other man his hair looked like a pom-pom. Pom-pom and pineapple head joy.

"What do you want?"

Marco opened his mouth to say something before Thatch yelled, "War! I mean a duel! Yes, a duel between us a cook-off to decide the best chef!"

Percy decided then and their Pom-pom was weird and would ruin whatever remained of Percy's brain cells.

"Not interested. See ya."

Percy began walking off when he sensed Pom-pom's movement. Pom-pom stood in front of him holding a knife. Percy kept his head down to keep his features hidden. He could already sense Pom-pom's intentions isn't to injure him. Even if they were it wouldn't hurt him. Besides it's not like that knife can break through his Achilles Curse. He didn't really care either way he'd die soon anyway. However as of now he was in an annoyed mood.

"Can you move? You're blocking the path."

Marco sweat-dropped at the boy's answer and Thatch's threatening poster. The boy didn't cower or seem intimidated at all.