The Meeting of the Whitebeard Commanders

(Whitebeard commander meeting room)

"Alright what do we know about them, yoi?" Marco asks, as all the commanders take their seats, with Pops at the forefront.

"Well the injured is a devil fruit user with black flames. Unlike regular flames they burnt Marco." Marco nodded at Izo and listened to the next commander speak. Pops sat in his large chair, listening with his usual stony expression.

"We don't know what the littlest one looks like; his size indicates I would say a twelve-year-old." Jozu says.

"Twelves young to live on his own." Pops comments.

"He has those two boys with him, which reminds me do you think their brothers? Their faces other than hair and eye color are similar." Thatch asks, remembering how similar the two are.

"They might be, if they are the question is if that boy is also related to them, yoi. Marco says with a thoughtful expression.

"Their very protective of each other, did you notice how the younger one kept saying mine." Haruta says. Some of the commanders chuckled.

"Possessive isn't he. Anyway, we have no idea what he looks like nor do we know any of the threes names." Thatch says.

"Do you think they'll tell us their names if we ask? They don't really seem the friendly type." Izo comments.

"If they are, we ruined the whole friend's idea with shooting the one." Marco says. "Sorry Izo, we know you would never harm someone on purpose unless they're an enemy, yoi."

"Pops you want them to become your son's right." Haruta asks.

Whitebeard nods. "I do have a desire to see them join my crew."

Thatch grins, before frowning. "So how do we convince them if we can't even get near them?"

Marco says, "We don't know enough about them right now, but we do have Thatch's challenge, yoi."

"You mean the whole Thatch has to cook something the boy likes. That can't be very hard to make. How picky can a boy be?" Izo says.

Thatch grinned and said, "I'll win in no time. Then I'll get his cookie recipe!"

The commanders chuckled noticing the stars in thatch's eyes. That boy would lose in no time knowing Thatch.

"Alright so we should see how Thatch's challenge go, and over the week learn as much as we can about the boys. Then we'll make a plan as to how we go about winning these boys over. While we're at it we should figure out what their devil fruits are if they have any, or if it's just the black flames boy." Marco says with a grin.

"Alright, so next matter of discussion. What about Demon?" Curiel asks.

"He most likely moved on, if not we couldn't find him. The poster doesn't have much to go off of." Jozu says with a shrug.

"Black hair, sea green eyes, unknown devil fruit. Not many people have sea green eyes, yoi." Marco comments.

Thatch nods, before saying, "Right, well what about Demon's age or height. There's no info on that."

Izo frowns, saying, "True, but we do have a problem that even if we find someone who fits the description there's no telling, he's actually Demon. We'd have to see him in action to know it's actually him. For all we know it could be a girl."

Marco says, "It's unlikely we'll find him unless he appears again, yoi."

"Alright then we'll put the matter aside for now." Whitebeard nods acceptance to this. "Sons, this meeting is finished, all of you go rest. Jozu your divisions on watch."