Annoying Pineapple Head

(Whitebeard Ship – X, Z, Percy Room)

"You upset?" Zorak asks Percy

"I'm not sure how I feel, but I was mad that he'd risk his life for something so unimportant." Percy mutters.

For a minute there all three were silent before X whispered, "Let's change subjects, we have a lot of free time until dinner."

"Training?"

"Why not."

With that the three separated into separate corners. Z began an array of black flames slowly making them take the shape of birds.

"What are you doing X?" Zorak asks.

Xian hums, before saying, "Thinking up an ability to claim as a devil fruit."

Zorak grins. "Oh, Sea you?"

"I'll work with X to figure out a devil fruit." Percy answers. X nodded and gestured for Percy to sit next to him. "Z has flames, so nothing in that area, maybe water?"

"No, you should do something else Percy, why not what you were perfecting two days ago?" Zorak says, making Percy's eyes light up excitedly.

"Sounds perfect!" Xian grinned and ruffled Percy's hair.

"Well that's one of us, but what about me?" Xian asks the two.

Percy shrugs and says, "Just do the ability your best at."

"Best at...Oh I've got it!" Xian says with a smile.

Z walked over. "Well what are you two going to have for your devil fruit abilities?" X and Percy excitedly told Z who grinned. "Keep it a secret till you need to use it."

"We will!" The two say. For the next five hours the three did nothing but perfect their so-called devil fruit abilities.

"Any minute now it'll be time to eat dinner, a lot of people are hurrying in and out of the Mess Hall." Percy stated stopping his practice.

"Ok" Xian says, stopping his own practice and standing. Zorak extinguishes the flames in the room and stretches.

Percy stood stretching, deciding to try something else until Pineapple Head or whoever came to fetch them for dinner. "Alright that's enough of that I'm moving on to shapeshifting."

Both X and Z perked up gazing at Percy who had closed his eyes. "Stop staring this is hard enough without your eyes on me."

"Just change." Zorak bluntly commands. Percy muttered a curse but complied. Imagining his human body shifting into that of a leopard.

"Cute!" X cried suddenly crushing Percy in a hug. "You're the cutest kitty ever!"

Percy nipped at X's arm struggling to be released.

Percy: Let go!

Xian: Never!

Percy: I'll butcher you! You overgrown lizard!

Z snorted from his corner and all of a sudden, a barrage of fire lit in front of the twos eyes. The fire taking the shape of a kitty running from a dragon with flames breathing out of its jaw. Suddenly the dragon engulfed the kitty and the black flames died out. X chuckled and Percy hissed in annoyance.

Percy: Stop it you flaming showoff.

Zorak: What can I say, I'm on fire.

Percy: Worse joke ever, you're as bad as Leo! I'll butcher both of you!

Zorak: Sure, after we roast you like a pig...

Percy hissed sensing the question coming.

Percy: Don't you dare!