Percy's gift for being irritating

Percy turned keeping a sharp eye on anyone near him. Reaching Zor he gently touched where the wound is. The pirates who knew where the wound is were slightly shocked. Had the black-haired boy told him?

Zorak: It's fine Perce, Xian healed the most of it.

Percy: I'm glad

Percy swayed slightly and Zor thought,

Zorak: Perce you okay?

Percy: Just the usual strain on my body. I'll try to make sure I don't black out.

Xian: Be careful.

Percy: Right.

Percy turned back to face the people. It isn't unlikely he'd pass out. It has happened quite the number of times before but maybe just maybe it wouldn't happen this time. If it did X and Z would be on their own in the center of a pirate ship. While he was sure they could handle themselves, he didn't want to risk it.

"I'd like to know, which one of you was the one Marco and Thatch were with?" Pops gazed at the three the small flames remained in a protective circle. Percy glanced quizzically at Z and X.

Percy: Thatch? Marco? Never heard of them, you?

Xian: No

Zorak: Would remember meeting two of these weird pirates.

Percy: Oh wait, I did meet two weird people. Pom-pom and Pineapple head.

Zorak: Sea we need to work on your naming abilities.

Xian: I like the names, catchy. Anyway, think that's the two the giant man is talking about?'

Percy: Well those two are here on the boat so probably. I even got a ride from the flaming chicken, but I think, he thinks that he was kidnapping me.

Xian: Do we tell them you're the one we met?

Percy: Why not, I've got nothing better to do.

Zorak: Can I eat the one who dared kidnap my little brother?

Percy: No, not yet.

Xian: We need some type of revenge, he dared steal you away from us!

Percy: Actually, he unknowingly brought me to you, so we'll cut him some slack, but if we have time, we'll get some revenge.

"If you're talking about Pineapple head and Pom-pom then that would be me who they met." Percy says in his quiet voice below an inside voice.

"Pineapple head!" Marco yelled out in shock.

"Pom-pom! What kind of names are those?!" Thatch yelled right after Marco, both pirates glaring at the boys. The boy who wore the black jacket that had yet to remove the hood turned to look at the two yelling men.

X and Z glanced over the two pirates as well and snickered. Percy's names really did fit them. "Yours Pom-pom." Zorak said, trying not to laugh since it would make his wound hurt.

Pom-pom or Thatch looked ready to throttle the boy but a rise in the flames made him think otherwise. Z snickered and let the flames lower back down. Out of the three he was the only one whose hood was down and had been seen.

"Gurarara...You'll fit in with my sons perfectly." Pops said, with a laugh.

X and Z all of a sudden growled a dark ominous presence raging across the ship. Percy smirked seems X and Z weren't up for sharing; on that matter he wasn't willing to be anywhere near these people. He was more likely to kill them then be friends.

The whitebeard pirates backed up feeling a dark ominous raging power. It felt like conquerors haki but not, it was like an unrefined wild but powerful feeling. As suddenly as it came it was gone the two older boys standing protectively in front of the younger one.