Deciding to stay or fight

Doctor Bay pushed through the crowd and to the end of the flames. "Do you mind removing your flames, I'd like to check on the wound. Also, I need to give all three of you checkups to be sure everything's fine."

Z made the flames vanish but as the pirates approached, he made small flames appear giving them small burns till they retreated. While the flames were gone the ten-foot circle distance was kept.

Doctor Bay snorted and says, "Stop that, I need to get through."

"No!" Percy growled low in his throat as did Zorak and Xian.

"No checkups we can take care of ourselves." Xian says still glaring at the doctor.

"While you're on this ship I'm in charge of your health!" Doctor Bay yells, looking ready to explode.

"Bay... Calm down, let the boys be. If they said no so be it." Whitebeard says.

"Pops the one boy's shot, the other keeps swaying and the other, well actually I can't see anything wrong yet." Doctor Bay says with a deep frown.

Percy frowned; oops he'd need to be careful about his swaying. He was still feeling dizzy seems his body was slowly growing weaker. Zor took the initiative and gingerly walked forward, stopping three feet from Doctor Bay.

"We will not agree to being checked over; we will be responsible for each other's health."

"What...but your injury. It's a wonder you're even walking." Doctor Bay says.

"We will be fine." Zorak growled out from beside Percy.

Thatch decided to cut in noticing how angry Doctor Bay was looking. It's never a good thing to have an angry doctor on board. "Hey cookie boy what do you say to my challenge? Give me a week to create something you'll love and if I win you have to teach me your chocolate chip cookie recipe."

"Cookie boy? Sea what's he talking about?" Xian asks.

Percy sighed and muttered, "I made the Pineapple head cookies and he took some back for Pom-pom."

Zorak smirks, saying, "Oh, hey Pom-pom why do you want to challenge Sea to this? I can tell you now that you most likely won't be able to make something he likes."

Thatch snorted and said, "Watch me."

Percy shrugs saying, "Pom-pom I'll accept the week challenge if you promise that if you fail, I get to cook for the three of us using whatever you guys have."

"Deal as long as you're completely honest about the food." Thatch accepts with a grin.

"Promise." Percy says with a serious look.

Thatch whooped and ran off probably to start cooking. Whitebeard grinned thoughtfully. Maybe this challenge would help open up the boys to the Whitebeard Pirates. If not, he needed to think up some ideas to get them to open up. How hard can it be they're just kids.

"Hey Banana Mustache Giant why did you come to this island in the first place?" Pops blinked looking down to see the littlest one sitting on the arm of his chair. The crew gaped when did he manage to get there? X and Z remained where they were knowing Percy could handle himself. However, they found themselves disliking the thought of him being alone.

Xian: Z, make sure one of us is always near Perce.

Zorak: Agreed, let's try to stick together as much as possible.

"Why do you think we came to this island?" Whitebeard asks.

Percy shrugs. "No clue."

Whitebeard smiles at the ease the boy shows around him. "We came to find somebody."