Xian's attempt at a Conversation

Author: Guess what!!! I'm still alive! Anyway, here's the chapter, still need some pairing ideas, for anyone who wants to give me some ideas, go ahead and comment.

 The chaos on the Moby Dick's deck suddenly stopped as Xian walks over to Percy, an ice dragon on his shoulder. The ice no longer spread, but neither did it retract. Xian stands protectively in front of Percy, glaring at the pirates. The red head's ship of pirates already connected to the Moby Dick, a quarter of their crew on the Moby Dick. Oh, and three unlucky souls who had rushed forward before Percy arrived are now statues.

A black phoenix swoops down to land beside Percy and Xian, turning into Zorak who protectively circles his arms around Percy, black flames ominously spreading around the two. Whitebeard stood with his bisento half frozen, looking quite surprised as he gazes between Xian and Zorak.

Percy: You surprised them; your power isn't as weak as they imagined.

Xian: Percy is this the time for commentary?

Zorak: What surprise, haven't I been revealing how awesome I am this entire time?!

Percy: ...

Xian: ...

Zorak: What?

Shanks and Thatch climbed up onto the deck at that moment, Marco landing next to Whitebeard. Shanks realizing that it is very unprofessional of him to not announce his arrival, releases a whiff of conquerors haki. The result is the weaker part of his crew fainting. No one from Whitebeard's side fainted. Why? Well, all the weak ones got frozen in the first five seconds of Xian's rage.

Xian and Zorak both let out growls directed at Shanks who is pleasantly surprised they didn't faint. The little one is still hidden in the black-haired youths' arms. Shanks decides to finish his professional greetings before talking with the kids.

"Hey, old man!" Shanks says, not even waiting for Whitebeard's reply, all his attention turning to the kid hidden in the grasp of the black flaming kid.

"Your eyes are just like the sea, really pretty!" He exclaims, running over and stopping only when he hears a growl coming from the throat of the white-haired youth. Stopping he looks at all three, surprised that they all look really handsome. Except the little one, he's just cute. Shanks isn't quite sure what is so special about the child, just that he has this urge to protect this boy. An odd feeling that this boy is very fragile, that he's forgotten something important.

Really unsure what he's feeling, Shanks tries to sort out his emotions. A desire to protect, fear of some danger that wants the boy's life, and love. Not the kind of romantic love, but familial love. 'I don't have a little brother I was never told about...do I?'

Percy unaware of Shanks internal struggle, is experiencing a bout of dizziness, and doesn't want to move out of Zorak's grasp. The two dragons can sense when Percy is suffering and sensing that he's suffering a second symptom in ten minutes, makes them uneasy. Xian's ice dragon begins growing, from one foot to three as it jumps off Xian's shoulder and gets into a defensive posture facing Shanks.

Percy is just starting to recover a bit, so he recalls what he missed, remembering the one red hair yelling something. Trying to recall it, his expression freezes, a memory yelling at him for attention.

"Shanks tell your men to back off, they're scaring the three!" Marco yells, and Shanks also realizes the three are looking more and more uneasy. Shanks quickly gives the order, backing off himself. The three don't relax in the slightest, the little one slumps, supported by the black-haired youth. The white-haired youth reveals a very uneasy expression, his ice dragon growing to a height of ten feet, black flames shooting out and coating the ice dragon. The black flames shockingly don't burn the ice.