The Moby Dick can fly?!

"Rise and shine!" Thatch yells throwing open the door. He's greeted by black flames in the form of a tiger pouncing for him. Thatch's smile turns into one of horror and he runs.

"I bought you two an extra couple minutes of sleep." Zorak murmurs, his tiger of flames chasing Thatch all the way to the mess hall.

Thatch can't believe his luck. "They didn't do this to Marco when he got them yesterday, why me?" He whines as he runs, bursting into the mess hall. The tiger of black flames stops upon entering the door and shrinks down to a ball of flames. The ball of flames suddenly bursts outwards, and Zorak materializes from the flames.

"Morning." He says with a laugh at the pirates faces. Walking over to the commanders table he stops standing beside Whitebeard. "If you harm my brothers in any way, this ship and everyone on it...I will not let them live."

With that ominous threat, Xian and Percy walk in, pretending that they didn't just hear Zorak threatening the entire crew. Well, Xian pretended not to hear, Percy saying, "No destroying the ship it's rude."

Zorak put on a soft smile, walking over and hugging Percy. "Whatever you say, but the pirates are killable right?"

"Don't care." Percy says, looking over at the food and sighs. "Dislike." Percy mutters, walking out with Zorak.

Xian can't help laughing. "You've probably already guessed Shadow is a bit...bloody, you'll get used to it. He doesn't hurt anyone without reason, so just don't give him a reason. Oh, that's the same for Waves and me. I might not be as obvious as Shadow, but I also will kill anyone who harms my brothers, Waves is the same. Waves however isn't a fan of killing, so it's hard to get him in the mood to create a bloodbath."

"Why are you saying this?" Izo asks, looking at the handsome youth.

"Why? Well we're stuck here for three months I figure you should understand the basics about us."

"So, you kill anyone who harms your brothers, understandable. If anyone were to harm a member of this crew, we'd kill them." Jozu pipes up in his blunt way.

"Then you understand, makes things easier." Xian says, moving towards the door to hunt down his brothers.

"Wait, will you tell us more, we barely know anything about you three." Thatch asks, having gotten over Zorak's stunt.

"More later, not now. The important things you'll have to figure out on your own. Just know that Waves has gone through a lot...don't push him." Xian says with dark eyes. With that statement Xian leaves, wondering what to do now. Sensing his beloved brothers on the deck, he walks up there, ignoring the stares he receives from the crew members. Reaching the deck, he spots Zorak lying in the sun.

Looking up he finds Percy at the crow's nest...or on top of the crow's nest. Percy has his arms stretched out, wind blowing his hair away from his face. "Been a while since I've seen Percy with such lively eyes." Xian comments, lying down next to Zorak.

Zorak hums in agreement, wishing he could turn into a dragon to let his scales warm in the sunlight, but alas he can't.

Percy: Can I play a trick?

Zorak: Do whatever you want.

Up on the Crow's Nest Percy mischievously smiles. Looking below he can see the commanders coming above deck having finished their meal.

Xian: What are you planning?

Percy: Something big.

Percy let out his senses, finding a couple sea kings swimming in the depths, ignoring the boat. Percy giggles softly as he commands them to come up and make the boat shake without damaging the ship, and no killing anyone who falls off. The Sea Kings sensing the ruler of the sea immediately swim up. The eager little Sea Kings all want to be praised by this great being, so they definitely won't hold back their strength.