14 | Dessert

So sorry for the long wait. This chapter is NSFW 18+ and I'm so sorry in advance if it's cringey I've never written anything like this before and honestly was so embarrassed writing it but I HATE when authors don't include smut soooo💀💀💀

***

How long before the neighbours hear you scream my name?"

When Daniella imagined her first time having sex, she had thought of a few scenarios, all of them similar; After marriage, in a nice bed with rose petals, with a good guy. Many things would take place such as passionate kisses and soft moans. Not vulgar words or hard grips and definitely no screaming.

That fantasy had been shattered when she was 17 and lost her virginity in the back of her boyfriends Honda civic. It had been so painful and awkward she never gave sex a second chance.

She had many reservations and doubts about the actual act of sex since her last failed encounter but all of that was forgotten when Romeo places her on the marble kitchen counter and pinned her onto the cold surface. Her hands at her side, Daniella was rendered useless as he left hot, open mouth kisses down her neck.

She couldn't recognize the sounds coming from her own mouth. Romeo kissed a trail right through the valley between her chest, pulling her shirt down with his jaw. The ends of his hair- which was growing long- was tickling her neck.

He let go of her wrist and took a step back to take a breather. Her soft hands reached for him immediately and played with the bottom of his shirt nervously. Romeo closed his eyes and felt Daniella's timid fingers slip under his shirt, feeling the hard muscle of his abdomen. He opened his eyes and looked over her flustered form, he took in every part of her. Propped up on her elbows, messy hair, swollen lips, hazy eyes and her parted legs that were practically inviting him in. Dessert indeed.

Daniella was doing the same thing to him. She eyed his chest and chiseled torso, every part of him seemed to be made of hard muscle. Not the kind from protein powder and hours slaving at the gym, but the kind from rough work and hardships. The distinct V shape leading into his jeans made her gulp. Romeo was all sex and danger, even the way he was standing turned her on.

His intense stare made chills run up her back. The various scars on his body caught her attention and her question from earlier rang in her mind. How bad?  Surprisingly, she wanted to touch them, lick them.

He leaned back into her body, his hands finding the hem of her shirt. One hand travelled up her stomach to her bra and he pushed his palm under the fabric that was covering her. Daniella gasped at the sudden feeling.

Taking the opportunity, Romeo slipped his tongue beyond her lips. His other hand rest on her back, toying with the clasp of her bra. 

Daniella dragged her long nails across his back, kissing him back trying to match his energy. She bit his bottom lip and tugged. Only stopping when she tasted the copper taste of blood. She knew about all the diseases you can contract from blood but she licked the wound anyways.

Pulling the straps down her shoulders, he whipped her bra off through the sleeves of her shirt in a flash and tossed it somewhere behind him. Daniella gasped and clutched onto him even harder, her nails pressing into his shoulders. Her hard nipples were visible through the white shirt. Her breasts fit her petite frame, not too small but big enough to fit into his hands.

Romeo pulled her closer to his body, grinding into her again, watching the way her head fell back. The bulge in his pants twitched and Daniella could feel it against her thigh. Her moan was music to his ears and it encouraged him further. Daniella was his muse, his inspiration, his motivation. And she was going to sing for him tonight.